With millions of diners, tens of thousands of restaurants, and 23+ years of experience, OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is an industry leader with a unique insight into the world of hospitality. We champion restaurants, bars, wineries, and other venues around the world, helping them attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Every employee at OpenTable has a tangible impact on what we do and how we do it. You’ll also be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined.
Hospitality is all about taking care of others, and it defines our culture. You’ll work in a welcoming and inclusive environment, and get the benefits, flexibility, and support you need to succeed.
We are looking for someone to take a marketing operations role aligned with our restaurant retention & engagement marketing efforts. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Technology, you will be a key player on the Restaurant Engagement Marketing team, understanding the data infrastructure across multiple systems to support the entire restaurant lifecycle. You will be an analytical voice at the table, helping us to measure and improve our restaurant marketing strategy using behavioral data.
This is a highly collaborative role, working in the Restaurant Engagement Marketing team (direct-to-restaurant messaging and communications) but also with cross-functional teams including Product Marketing, Sales, Data Warehouse, and others across the company.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with our strategy team to integrate and validate automated data integration between our email platform, Salesforce, and our data warehouse
- Measure and report on the impact of marketing campaigns, and make data driven recommendations
- Manage and audit OpenTable's restaurant audience lists to ensure accurate segmentation based on lifecycle and behavioral activity
- Establish a strong understanding of the customer lifecycle and customer journey via intelligent segmentation
- Learn new marketing automation platform capabilities and cloud technology to stay on top of the ever-growing product ecosystem and industry
- Assist in building B2B technology that supports the sales funnel, such as a lead scoring model
Please apply if:
- BA/BS degree required
- Prior experience in B2B marketing required, ideally in the tech & hospitality space; minimum 3 years marketing experience
- Experience crafting personalized, data-centered emails and HTML knowledge
- Minimum 2 years of SQL experience
- Experience building automated email nurture campaigns, and experience with marketing automation tools such as Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.
- Experience using Salesforce and a good understanding of the Salesforce data architecture
- Experience building lifecycle campaigns based on time and behavior-based triggers
- Strong analytical skills to identify data insights that will help drive business decisions and find opportunities, such as churn reduction
- Efficient, highly productive multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment; comfortable with ambiguity, and setting direction out of ambiguity
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with insights & research methodologies, quantitative analysis (such as opportunity sizing, developing and establishing metrics), and channel strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to multiple non-technical audiences
- Outstanding project management skills; results focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly attentive to detail
- Demonstrated leadership skills direct (direct reports), indirect (leading by influence), and upward management
- A great teammate who is people oriented and collaborative
Please apply with a resume in English.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
OpenTable aspires to be a workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve and a culture that is inclusive and welcoming. Hiring people with different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas is critical to innovation and to how we deliver great experiences for our users and our partners. Representation matters.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
“Remote work allowed”