OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), powers reservations for the hospitality industry. OpenTable’s software seats more than 1 billion people per year and helps more than 50,000+ restaurants, bars, wineries and other venues attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other's strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, highly analytical, user-focused Product Manager to join the OpenTable Product team. This role will share responsibility for the consumer mobile apps that millions of diners depend on to find and enjoy phenomenal restaurants.
As a Product Manager dedicated to mobile experiences, this person will help define the strategy for our fast-growing iOS and Android applications and own the development of best in market user experiences. You will work closely with the development team to ship world-class features and ensure a Mobile-First attitude. The ideal candidate will combine an AB-test-driven approach with a strong design sense and product vision.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the conceptualization, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision cross company by building consensus on priorities and lead product execution
- Drive product development with an extraordinary team of engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to improve user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand OpenTable’s strategic and competitive edge and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Improve efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
Please apply if you have:
- 3+ years experience as a mobile app product manager
- A record of successfully bringing new products to market
- Experience defining and running AB-tests for a consumer product
- Data-centricity – you have a deep curiosity about metrics and can identify how/when to use them and report back on the impact
- Creativity – you have lots of fresh ideas and an appetite for testing those ideas and seeing results
- Strong communication and listening skills – you can present ideas and build consensus among a distributed group
- Experience with user empathy and running in-person user tests
- A team-first attitude and can closely collaborate with engineers, designers, and other cross-functional teams
- A global mentality and knowledge of digital product scalability and variability across different markets
- Passion for producing digital experiences people love
- Generous paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games
- Flexible hours
- Universal Paid Parental leave
In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected base salary range for this role in Colorado is $85,000 to $136,000. This position is eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: annual bonus and stock; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); and parental leave and benefits. Actual compensation will be determined by experience and other factors permitted by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
“Remote work allowed”