About the role
We are seeking an experienced Manager, Marketing Analytics to join the OpenTable Marketing team. You will help the Global Marketing team measure the impact of all marketing efforts, both B2C (diner) and B2B (restaurant); use data to build the business cases for scaled Marketing programs; and partner with Marketing leadership to set targets, develop OKRs, and provide bottoms-up forecast guidance.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, you are excited to bring analytic rigor to a full funnel marketing team for a two-sided marketplace. You love finding insights in data, working collaboratively across a global organisation, and building test-and-learn capabilities on Marketing teams.
- Build industry leading full funnel measurement frameworks to determine the return on investment across paid (both online and offline), owned and partnership channels
- Analyse campaign performance, build up an attribution framework, and help create consumer and B2B LTV models to enable data-driven decision making across the Marketing team
- Define and apply the right Marketing metrics, measurement methods, and experimentation processes to support a data-driven and test-and-learn Marketing program
- Sift through large data sets via query languages and BI tools to build dashboards and reporting to aid in performance optimisation, planning and budgeting, target setting, and executive readouts
- Own our Marketing Analytics infrastructure, partnering with data engineering to build data pipelines, tracking and attribution
- Help drive analytic rigor across both B2C (diner) and B2B (restaurant) Marketing programs
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Engineering, and Product; in particular, partner closely with other Analytics teams across the global organisation
- Significant experience in Marketing and Data Analytics, preferably for a Technology company
- BS/BA degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, or related quantitative field; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience (e.g. Data Analytics, Strategy Consulting, Business Intelligence)
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyse raw data, draw conclusions, and develop concrete recommendations
- Proven influencing skills; being able to lead by example and generate enthusiastic consensus from peer groups.
- Strong SQL skills; experience with BI tools (microstrategy), statistical modelling tools (Python, R), and advanced Excel or Google Sheet functions
- Familiarity with Marketing funnel reporting and industry KPIs across both B2C and B2B Marketing; multi-channel attribution methodologies; and LTV modelling
- Experience analysing CRM data (e.g. Salesforce) and web tracking (e.g. Google Analytics), in addition to channel-specific data (e.g. ad platform metrics)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable presenting data and providing recommendations with confidence to senior partners
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker; self-motivated and flexible; thrives in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), powers reservations for the hospitality industry. OpenTable’s software seats more than 1 billion people per year and helps more than 60,000 restaurants, bars, wineries and other venues attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and increase revenue.
Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated more than 2 billion diners in over 80 countries. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and the OpenTable service is available throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, the UK and many more locations.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of meta-search brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our partners. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.