At OpenTable, we are on a mission to help people experience the world through dining and to help restaurants to grow and thrive. To help us accomplish that mission, we're seeking a Product Marketing Specialist to join the Marketplace team, focused on creating great experiences to connect diners to restaurants.
In this role, you will serve as the glue between the Sales, Product, Design and Marketing functions, helping us to create products and in product experiences to help restaurants fill their dining rooms and grow their businesses. You will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy, product positioning, and messaging that helps drive engagement and retention, and solidifies the leadership OpenTable has today. You'll have the unique opportunity to collaborate across the organization from the product ideation stage all the way through to go-to-market execution, launching and scaling products that help restaurants grow their business.
- Drive adoption and engagement of OpenTable's marketplace products with clear product positioning, naming and launch strategies
- Partner with Product, Design and Marketing colleagues on driving cross-functional, cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives associated with ongoing product initiatives
- Partner with sales to launch and drive adoption of new features and products and act as their key point of contact for product positioning
- Develop go-to-market plans for new features and products for restaurant customers
- Develop marketing assets & campaigns to support product awareness, customer acquisition and engagement goals
- Understand industry trends and competitors to develop marketing strategies to increase our market presence and thought leadership.
- You have a love for helping small businesses scale & passion for dining.
- A balance of creativity and analytics is required.
- BA/BS degree is required.
- Minimum 2 years of product marketing experience in a technology company. B2B Experience at a marketplace technology company is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience in executing marketing campaigns is a plus.
- Efficient, highly productive multi-tasker; ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, "get it done" environment. Be willing to learn new, exciting things.
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams and executing high impact go-to-market campaigns.
- Superior project management skills; results focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly detail-oriented.
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), powers reservations for the hospitality industry. OpenTable's software seats more than 1 billion people per year and helps more than 60,000 restaurants, bars, wineries and other venues attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated more than 2 billion diners in over 80 countries. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and the OpenTable service is available throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, the UK and many more locations.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of meta-search brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other's strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders.
OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
#LI - BB1
#IND - RSS