The Customer Success Specialist drives engagement, increases reservation availability and decreases churn for our customers. You will be part of a team collectively responsible for the overall health of our largest segment of restaurant customers. Your interactions will be remote, using phone, e-mail, webinars and other methods to convey ideas, perform training and resolve open issues.
It is our mission to take care of each valuable customer and we quickly assess their needs and work to address those needs efficiently. We help the restaurant incorporate OpenTable into their daily operations, continually driving adoption in the process. Churn is reduced by working with and demonstrating the value of our products and services to restaurants. Are you in the business of building and maintaining relationships? Are you satisfied by keeping an organized schedule and answering the needs of others? Then you will love this role and the OpenTable culture!
- You will lead the overall management of our most valuable business segmentation of customers
- You will resolve customer cases and tasks daily
- You will share data with restaurants to change behavior and drive adoption
- You will enthusiastically work closely with customers to drive engagement on the OpenTable platform and increase reservation availability
- Respond to restaurant partner concerns from our Customer Support and field teams
- Perform presentations and training remotely to restaurant customers
- You will inspire customers to think differently about their business in ways that will help both parties achieve success
- You will consistently meet and exceed regular team and individual goals
- Reduce churn
- Account management experience
- Fluency in Spanish both written and verbal
- Consistent record of consultative selling and/or account management
- Deep knowledge of restaurant operations
- Self-motivated with tried ability to perform well under pressure and against bold goals and deadlines
- Skilled at presenting new points of view to customers that re-frame and challenge the way they view their business
- Aptitude for gathering and using data to inform and persuade others to make business decisions
- Excellent communication, listening, influencing and training skills
- High-reaching, tenacious and results driven
- Validated ability to work across many departments to take on problems and achieve results.
- Excellent organization, documentation and time management skills
- Shown success working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience using Salesforce of equivalent CRM solution is a plus
- University degree preferred
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), powers reservations for the hospitality industry. OpenTable’s software seats more than 1 billion people per year and helps more than 60,000 restaurants, bars, wineries and other venues attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated more than 2 billion diners in over 80 countries. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and the OpenTable service is available throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, the UK and many more locations.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of meta-search brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders.
OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
The expected base salary range for this role is $58,000 to $63,000. This position is eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: cash bonus; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); and parental leave and benefits.
#LI - BB1