OpenTable's Sales and Restaurant Services teams are dedicated to improving restaurants’ revenue potential by utilizing best in brand front-of-house management and online reservation technology. We are committed to helping our customers get the most out of our products, and we’re looking for a strategic-minded, willing to take action, and driven Sales Associate to join our London team.
You will be part of a team of intelligent, passionate, and enthusiastic sales individuals who are intent on ensuring OpenTable's restaurant customers’ success and our dining customers’ enjoyment.
- Generate sales leads; Assist with sales prospecting on the phone to schedule appointments for Account Executives in their region.
- Implement lead generation programs as they are developed by the Restaurant Marketing team.
- Craft and distribute sales messages to restaurant prospects using traditional mailings and targeted email marketing.
- Provide general sales support to UK & Germany sales teams; Ensure lead hand-offs to Account Executives are successful and exceed customer expectations. Respond to requests from prospects for additional product information
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
- Some travel required for market research and sales initiatives, as well as organizing, preparing for and attending regional trade shows.
- You are Customer First with an ability to Cultivate trust and confidence with customers
- You understand and are capable of determining current and future business needs - many times you exceed expectations by monitoring customer satisfaction
- You continuously look for opportunities to improve service, follows through, solicits and applies feedback, and builds/maintains positive relations
- You thrive on collaboration and partnership by demonstrating a commitment to team goals thru attitude, contribution, & collaboration
- Your willingness to participate in a team shines through information sharing, openness to others' views, and accountability for own actions
- Putting the success of team above own interest
- Creativity and Innovation are strong skills you possess through developing approaches & ideas to achieve goals, solve problems, improve performance
- Receptive to new ideas, methods, technologies - comfortable taking calculated risks to accomplish goals, meets challenges, and question conventional methods.
- Thrive on continuous improvement - Pursuing training & development while striving to continuously build knowledge, skills & abilities
- Seeks & applies feedback to improve performance, demonstrates urgency/persistence, continually seeks to improve processes/products/services.
- Fluency in English and another European language with a high preference given to German.
You will also have these qualities:
- Successful telesales or call-center track record with a track record of exceeding objectives.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Strong computer and interpersonal skills; excellent time management skills.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Interest in the restaurant and hospitality sector.
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), powers reservations for the hospitality industry. OpenTable’s software seats more than 1 billion people per year and helps more than 60,000 restaurants, bars, wineries and other venues attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated more than 2 billion diners in over 80 countries. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and the OpenTable service is available throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, the UK and many more locations.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of meta-search brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders.
OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
#LI - SH1