OpenTable is looking for an experienced Workforce Planning Analyst. This position is responsible for supporting the contact center short to mid-term planning across all lines of business and locations to ensure achievement of KPIs across all channels. The planner works closely with the Support leadership team to identify staffing needs, scheduling opportunities, and skilling requirements. This role supports the performance goals related to service initiatives and standards in effort to meet and exceed departmental goals.
You will provide recommendations on shift lines, PTO allotments, suggesting shrinkage, identifying overtime needs, as well as assisting in running shift bids. In addition, this position will assist in “What If” scenarios to assist in building requirements for new projects to help drive the business forward.
You will also be responsible for providing analysis on historical metrics and performance as well as creating ad-hoc reports to help draw actionable insights culminating in leading weekly review meetings with business partners to communicate upcoming requirements and provide directions to optimize resources based on historical performance. You will be working with various stakeholders including Finance, Recruiting, People and Culture, Training, and Operations.
This position will be based out of the Denver Support Office
- Create optimized schedules for new hires and current representatives and staffing strategies by utilizing real-time data that support a multi-site, multi-channel, and multi-skilled contact center environment by taking into account arrival pattern trends, holidays/seasonality/ business impacts, shift recommendations, channel requirements, off-line activities, etc.
- Provide analysis of key metrics and trends, including but not limited to volume, availability, service levels, productivity, etc. and recommend steps to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Support
- Assist in scenario building to drive the business forward
- Articulate the present state of the business to key stakeholders and influence short-term changes to improve the outcomes
- Create relationships with key stakeholders to work effectively to problem solve and develop solutions to staffing challenges
- Serves as a subject matter expert for contact center systems and tools including but not limited to: workforce management and CRM systems
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred or equivalent education and experience
- 3+ years Workforce Management experience in a call center environment
- Knowledge and understanding of key call center performance metrics such as service level, AHT, adherence, etc
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of workforce and contact center systems and processes
- Ability to make recommendations based upon analysis, data and input from peers and management
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and G-Suite
- Decision making based on impact analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights & weekends
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), powers reservations for the hospitality industry. OpenTable’s software seats more than 1 billion people per year and helps more than 60,000 restaurants, bars, wineries and other venues attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated more than 2 billion diners in over 80 countries. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and the OpenTable service is available throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, the UK and many more locations.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of meta-search brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders.
OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.