Leads discussions with the Data Analytics developers and Data Engineers to ensure Data warehouse and reporting requirements are captured clearly. Leads estimation and project planning discussions with various team members. Develops project plans, tracks progress and provides updates to all project partners. Translates requirements into technical specifications and builds dimensional data warehouse solutions to meet the requirements. Performs unit and system testing to ensure the changes are defect free.
- You have 5+ years of Data Warehouse/BI Modeling Experience
- You have 5+ years of extensive SQL/database query skill
- You have 2+ years of experience with Kimball data modeling
- You have 3+ years of experience with ETL tools Informatica, Airflow or Matillion
- You're experienced with Agile methodologies
- Good interpersonal skills
- Expert level experience with project management and agile methodologies
- ETL/ELT experience
- Snowflake Data warehouse experience
- ELT experience with Matillion or Airflow
- Experience with Apache Airflow, including installing, configuring and monitoring Airflow clusters.
- Implement CI/CD for Airflow DAG deployment and test automation frameworks.
- Build DAG to orchestrate augmented pipeline implementing models in pipeline, running reconciliation, DQ, etc.
- Understanding of airflow rest services and integration of airflow of platform eco-system
- Deep understanding of performing file level verification tasks via UNIX Shell scripts and command-line utilities etc, Python development experience.
- Should be hands on with: Python & Pandas
- Solid understanding of structured, semi-structured and unstructured file formats and NoSQL and ability to parse them with their native utilities or by any parsing techniques.
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, work with a team and individually
- Lead data migration and integration efforts
- Craft processes to ensure clean data
- Design, evaluate and optimize database structures (tables, views and functions) while developing methods or scripts for monitoring database capacity, usage & performance.
- Prepare data for job runs. Support existing jobs. Solve, analyze and repair product issues.
- Experience in writing complex SQLs to analyze and fix the issues problems Develop and improve stored procedures
- Able to dedicatedly monitor the overall system from the data load perspective and take appropriate actions to improve the overall implementation
- Deep understanding of data mapping, data validation, data manipulation, data analysis use cases and Provide observations of the system and suggest automated steps to full-fill the business operations and the requirements.
- Experience in setting and Schedulers: celery, Dask, Mesos Messaging queue : RabbitMQ or Redis Developing hooks, templates, Alerts and scheduling for pipelines in Airflow
- Fosters positive team engagement; steps-in to other projects as needed
- Solid sense of ownership; engages domain experts and other team members to work through challenges
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world's leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating more than 26 million diners per month via online bookings across approximately 50,000+ restaurants.
Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated more than 1.7 billion diners around the world. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, California, and the OpenTable service is available throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, Germany, and Mexico.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.