At OpenTable, we are on a mission to power great dining experiences because we love what can happen around the restaurant table. As we look to grow OpenTable’s market leadership position, we’re seeking a Senior Product Marketing Specialist for our restaurant marketing team.
In this role, you will work side-by-side with Product, Design and Marketing managers on product planning and you will drive go-to-market strategies and execution. You will serve as the glue between the Sales, Product, Design and Marketing functions, helping us create products that delight our restaurant customers. You will have a clear understanding of our customer segments, why restaurants love OpenTable, and the value we provide. You will be responsible for developing the strategy, product positioning, and messaging that helps drive acquisition and retention, and solidifies the leadership OpenTable has today. You’ll have the unique opportunity to collaborate across the organization from the product ideation stage all the way through to market execution, launching compelling products and programs that our customers love.
- Drive adoption and engagement of OpenTable’s restaurant products with clear product positioning, messaging and launch strategies
- Partner with Product, Design and Marketing colleagues on driving cross-functional, cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives associated with ongoing product initiatives
- Develop marketing assets to support product awareness and customer acquisition and engagement goals
- Act as a key point of contact for sales and account management teams for product information
- Understand market trends and competitors and develop marketing strategies to increase our market presence and penetration.
- Increase the CSAT and NPS scores for your products to retain OpenTable’s market leadership position.
- Build strong relationships across the organization
- A balance of creative instincts and analytic orientation is required.
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience. Experience marketing technology to small business owners is a plus.
- Efficient, highly productive multi-tasker; ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, “get it done” environment. Be willing to learn new, exciting things
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams and executing high impact go-to-market campaigns
- Experience working within fast paced product development environments, with b2b software expertise preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior project management skills; results focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly detail-oriented
- Good sense of humor
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings Inc., is the world’s leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating more than 24 million diners per month via online bookings across approximately 43,000 restaurants.
Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated more than 1 billion diners around the globe. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and the OpenTable service is available throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, and the UK.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK’s portfolio of metasearch brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.