In addition to great food, dining out is about sharing experiences and connections. At OpenTable, we have a real passion for enabling these great moments, and as the Senior Marketing Specialist you will play a vital role in driving diners to experience these moments.
The Senior Marketing Specialist will be responsible for acquiring new and retaining active diners to OpenTable through Performance Marketing channels. Reporting into the Performance Marketing Team Lead, you will help develop and execute the strategy, development, and optimization of OpenTable’s Paid Search and Display initiatives. You will analyze program performance to recommend marketing strategies and tactics that will increase new customer acquisition and improve customer retention for OpenTable. This position will run campaigns in North America and internationally. This role has the potential to be a multi-channel role, so experience in cross-channel strategy and execution is highly desired.
- Own and optimize various OpenTable Paid Search and Display programs from strategy to execution, with responsibility for driving growth and new diners from campaigns.
- Manage a multi-million-dollar budget to deliver maximum return on investment and value for spend.
- Track and analyze channel results and improve performance based on learning.
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand customer formation and lifetime value analysis.
- Potential to own and lead Paid Social and Mobile Retargeting channels.
- Partner with data analytics teams to measure marketing effectiveness, always finding ways to become more efficient and gain more transparency into performance.
- Own budgeting and forecasting process.
- Continually innovate processes and source, test, and evaluate potential new sources of high quality traffic.
- BA/BS degree required.
- 3-4 years of hands-on SEM experience with a demonstrated track record of getting results and delivering against agreed upon goals.
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical to prioritize opportunities, test, and implement successful campaigns.
- Understanding and experience working in bidding platforms with firsthand knowledge of Google Products.
- Ability to approach change with a real passion for innovation and creative problem solving.
- Technical proficiency in common online technologies, including tracking and analytics platforms.
- Superior project and management skills; results-focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly attentive to detail.
- Strong analytic skills and advanced proficiency in Excel. SQL knowledge is also appreciated but not a requirement.
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker; self-motivated; thrives in entrepreneurial environment.
- Knowledge of Display required, Paid Social and Mobile channels is a plus.
- Real passion for food/dining preferred.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.