OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup, founded in March 2021, valued at more than $970M. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
As a member of the Analytics team, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of OpenStore. You’ll work with Marketing leadership to identify and answer our most important questions, transforming raw data into understandable and actionable insights that impact OpenStore’s business. You’ll be responsible for helping drive sustainable growth for our 40+ brands in collaboration with Performance Marketing. You will partner with cross-functional leaders to improve our data foundations and build out a data-driven culture.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partner with Marketing leadership to develop an analytics roadmap and help build a rigorous culture of data-driven decision making
- Drive insights, identify opportunities, and understand behavior and long-term trends that meaningfully impact OpenStore’s business
- Work with engineering to build and evolve our data infrastructure to surface key metrics through automated dashboards and reports
- Collaborate with performance marketing to design and execute experiments, incrementality testing, media mix modeling, & spend ROI curves
- Lead the development of models and predictive KPIs to improve the targeting and creative engines across marketing channels
WHO YOU ARE:
- You take ownership. You are comfortable driving projects end-to-end that execute and eliminate blockers, helping you and the company move fast with confidence. You know when to raise your hand and ask for help.
- You are strategic. You’re focused on where you’re going and build the strategies and plans to achieve the goal. You’re not afraid to admit something didn’t work and have backup plans brewing for your next test.
- You are analytically rigorous. You have a deep bias towards using data and analyses to drive decisions. Your second language is performance KPIs and you know your numbers and the inputs needed to continue improving those KPI metrics.
- You can work through ambiguity. Your experience will enable you to focus on the elements that matter most and drive clear insights that inform the team’s priorities.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years experience as a Marketing data scientist, data analyst, or data engineer
- Deep understanding of digital and performance marketing
- The ability to translate raw data into meaningful business insights and to tell a story with that data
- Posses a natural curiosity and strive to uncover the deeper relationships and opportunities that are not always immediately discoverable
- Excellent communication skills with a track record of collaborating with senior Marketing leadership
- Experience writing and optimizing complex SQL queries and are familiar with a data-specific programming language (Julia, Python, R, etc.)
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work. If you require any accommodations to participate in our recruitment process, please inform us of your needs when we contact you to schedule an interview.