OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup, founded in March 2021, valued at more than $970M. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
As part of the Consumer Growth team, you will be hands on, driving force for delivering email, SMS and push marketing campaigns to our customers across our portfolio of brands and/or our Department Store. This role is unlike any other CRM role, and you’ll have the opportunity to accelerate your skills and expertise in CRM across a wide variety of brands and audience types. Along with your cross-functional partners, you’ll have big and small swings, zooming in and out each week on new ideas and strategies and be the key stakeholder in making it happen for a subset of brands and/or the Department Store.
This is a high exposure, high impact role that will help shape the company's CRM marketing efforts driving a consistent strategy and approach. We'd love to hear from you if you are whip-smart, extremely detail-oriented, and highly organized, with a laser-beam focus on process and a passion for customer-centricity.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with Consumer Growth channel owners on on-going campaigns and experimentation to validate insights across segmentation, targeting, messaging, channel and creative optimization.
- Set overall direction for mapping and execution of our Email, SMS and Push marketing strategy and calendars. Align strategy with customer segmentation, merchandising calendars, etc.
- Monitor and analyze customer insights to ensure optimized performance around engagement, conversion and retention across different customer types and channels.
- Audit existing workflows, recommend and implement improvements.
- Identify new programs to further drive customer retention.
- Facilitate reports on team initiatives, testing outcomes, and email campaign performance.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You communicate and collaborate effectively. You know how to deliver the right message to the relevant audience at the appropriate level of detail. You co-create solutions that are better than the sum of individuals’ ideas. You embrace intellectual friction as a feature of improvement, not a relationship bug.
- You are strategic. You’re focused on where you’re going and build the strategies and plans to achieve the goal. You’re not afraid to admit something didn’t work and have backup plans brewing for your next test.
- You can work through ambiguity. Your experience will enable you to focus on the elements that matter most and drive clear insights that inform the team’s priorities.
- You are analytically rigorous. You have a deep bias towards using data and analyses to drive decisions. Your second language is performance KPIs and you know your numbers and the inputs needed to continue improving those KPI metrics.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of marketing experience with at least 3 years in lifecycle marketing or CRM
- Proven track record building and driving lifecycle marketing programs at scale
- Proven track record of using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience managing multiple channels (email, SMS, push)
- Growth mindset with an insatiable curiosity to understand how the customer journey is mapped
- Bonus if you have familiarity with our existing tools, such as Sendgrid and Klaviyo
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work. If you require any accommodations to participate in our recruitment process, please inform us of your needs when we contact you to schedule an interview.