OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup, founded in March 2021, valued at more than $970M. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Effectively working within the supply chain of OpenStore is crucial to successfully run a portfolio of direct to consumer businesses. In Supply Chain Operations, you will have exposure to our brands from the moment OpenStore initiates acquisition or operations of a business and will have the opportunity to optimize the brand’s supply chain functions. Integrating a brand into the OpenStore portfolio and managing a variety of tasks and projects related to ongoing business operations is vital in order to set the foundation for streamlined operations, optimizing strategy and growing our business. Over time, you will develop brand and industry level expertise and will play a direct role in setting up OpenStore for scale and success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Onboard brands into the Openstore ecosystem, overseeing the changes and updates made to ensure seamless execution and prompt issue resolution
- Audit various metrics and data points across our portfolio of brands to ensure clean and accurate information is provided to the broader company
- Collaborate cross-functionally with peers to push forward projects and tasks that require multi-function input
- Troubleshoot operational issues related to data quality, 3PL and vendor relationships, order management, etc.
- Communicate externally (with merchants, suppliers, vendors, third parties) and internally (with supply chain team and OpenStore teams) to progress on integrations and operations related tasks
- Develop expertise on the brands in the portfolio by learning about each brand, the data we collect, the products they sell, the suppliers they work with and specific nuances associated with each brand.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are collaborative, organized, and thoughtful. You actively solicit teammate’s feedback and can get things done through informal influence. You demonstrate judicious decision-making and embrace intellectual friction as a feature of improvement, not a relationship bug.
- You can work through ambiguity. Your experience will enable you to focus on the elements that matter most and drive clear insights that inform the team’s priorities.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments. At this stage we’re still learning. You will iterate with engineers, analysts and product managers to focus on high impact work.
- You are strategic. You’re focused on where you’re going and build the strategies and plans to achieve the goal. You’re not afraid to admit something didn’t work and have backup plans brewing for your next test.
- You take ownership. You are comfortable driving projects end-to-end that execute and eliminate blockers, helping you and the company move fast with confidence. You know when to raise your hand and ask for help.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 2+ years E-commerce or supply chain experience, Shopify preferred
- Strong Excel expertise including using shortcuts and formula functions, building charts and graphs, sorting and filtering large unclear data sets, utilizing pivot tables, etc.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Proactive and eager mindset to thrive in a startup with a determined focus to grow a successful business
- Exceptional verbal and writing proficiency to manage both internal and external conversations.
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work. If you require any accommodations to participate in our recruitment process, please inform us of your needs when we contact you to schedule an interview.