OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup valued at reportedly more than $750M just seven months after founding. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Growth Marketing role sits within the Portfolio Marketing team and is responsible for crafting data-driven marketing strategies that lift key performance metrics across OpenStore’s portfolio of brands.
As a part of the Portfolio Marketing team which is reimagining how we grow e-commerce brands at scale, you will be a critical part of our company’s growth. You will be responsible for running constant, iterative tests throughout the funnel and using the results to craft data-driven marketing strategies across the portfolio of brands. Your work will directly impact the health of our portfolio of e-commerce brands. We will invest in your development and do everything we can to make sure this is one of your best professional experiences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You’ll learn. You’ll work across OpenStore’s portfolio of brands, taking new learnings from one brand and applying them to growth strategies for others. You’ll take calculated risks, be creative, and use analytical rigor to achieve goals.
- You’ll build growth strategies and own performance outcomes. You’ll run constant, iterative tests, using the data to craft marketing strategies that lift key performance metrics for the OpenStore portfolio of DTC e-commerce brands. You’ll measure and report on performance, and stay accountable to the results.
- You’ll effectively work with others. You’ll work with the marketing team as well as cross-functionally with supply chain, customer experience, product, data science, and engineering to scale your marketing strategies. You’ll build the tools, playbooks, and templates to empower the marketing team to deliver exceptional results.
- You’ll rigorously analyze and improve performance. As performance fluctuates you’ll have a strong pulse on contributing variables, ultimately driving learnings that continuously grow profitability and impact of paid channels.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are an experienced growth marketer. You’ve built full funnel marketing plans to achieve performance targets. You’re able to diagnose growth opportunities, prioritize the biggest impact, and execute. You break goals into solvable component parts and effectively execute. You like to test and are right more often than not.
- You are analytically rigorous. You have a deep bias towards using data and analyses to drive decisions. You love seeing the power of great analyses and collaborating with peers to shatter growth targets. Your second language is performance KPIs and you know your numbers and the inputs needed to continue improving those KPI metrics.
- You are collaborative, organized, and thoughtful. You actively solicit teammate’s feedback and can get things done through informal influence. You’re organized and demonstrate judicious decision-making. You have a track record of managing agencies and contractors to achieve goals.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments. At this stage we’re still learning. You will iterate with the rest of the team to continuously evolve and improve the marketing playbook.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience, including 3+ years of hands on experience with Google Ads & Facebook Ads
- Experience advertising to DTC e-commerce consumers
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and a track record of working cross functionally
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.