OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup valued at reportedly more than $750M just seven months after founding. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
- You’ll shape the fulfillment strategy to exceed customer expectations. You will create standard operating procedures and best practices to continuously improve cost, quality and delivery time. You will set long-term objectives for the distribution centers and logistics team, monitor performance against these objectives and provide feedback.
- You’ll evaluate vendors and build strong vendor relationships. By building trust, good processes, and analyses, you’ll effectively performance manage existing vendors. Through rigorous vendor selection processes and negotiations, you’ll setup OpenStore with the right additional vendors. Fulfillment vendors include 3PLs, freight carriers, packaging vendors, and more.
- You will own inventory management. You will provide high fidelity reporting related to supply chain and demand planning to ensure that the websites have accurate inventory levels at all times.
- You’ll work efficiently with tools and continuously seek improvements. You’ll use existing tech tools to do your job efficiently and collaborate with the tech product team to identify new opportunities where technology can unlock scale or efficiency.
- You’ll collaborate and contribute to many areas. You’ll collaborate across many teams including merchant integrations, procurement, marketing, category managers, finance, and product.
WHO YOU ARE
- You communicate and build relationships effectively. You build strong relationships grounded in mutual respect and aren’t afraid to have tough conversations.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments. At this stage we’re still learning. You will iterate with the rest of the team on the fulfillment strategy to build an efficient, customer-centric process. You continually explore ways to improve your skills and knowledge through taking on new challenges and experiences.
- You take pride in your strong sense of ownership. Your ability to execute and eliminate blockers helps you and the entire company move fast with confidence. You know when to raise your hand and ask for help.
- You are strategic and analytically rigorous. You have a deep bias towards using data and analyses to drive decisions. You love seeing the power of great analyses, strong partnerships, and collaborating with peers to drive extraordinary execution.
- You are digitally savvy and love unlocking scalable solutions via tech tools. Your experience and technology inclination will enable you to focus on productible solutions.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 5-8 years of experience managing 3PLs and/or supply chains
- Eagerness for responsibility and accountability
- Excellent communication skills with a track record of improving efficiency
- Experience at a high growth DTC company is a plus
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.