OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup valued at reportedly more than $750M just seven months after founding. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
As a Business Recruiter, you will initiate recruitment efforts to identify uniquely accomplished individuals to guide us forward. You will be responsible for building strategies to engage and build relationships with world class talent for product management, marketing and communications, and business operational functions. This is a unique opportunity to accelerate hiring beyond our foundational teams as we continue to scale with the business. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates and internal partners alike.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build relationships and collaborate with management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, and research
- Be a consultative advisor to the business, leading strategic discussions to build teams holistically
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of professional experience for an innovative and scaling organization
- Ability to lead a variety of searches across multiple functions.
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with individuals in a highly competitive market
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve problems while collaborating with business partners to achieve a common goal
- Ability to thrive in a data and metrics driven environment
- Ability to take initiative and is goal oriented
- Ability to collaborate well with others and proactively seeks guidance when necessary
- Consultative communication skills while working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- A positive and team oriented approach to your work
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience recruiting for a variety of roles outside of business or corporate functions (e.g. Marketing, Design, Support, Operations, Product Management, Data Science, Software Engineering, etc.)
- Experience building and improving recruitment processes through collaboration with cross functional stakeholders throughout the organization
- Experience leading and mentoring others
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.