OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup, founded in March 2021, valued at reportedly more than $970M. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
OpenStore is looking for a People Operations Lead to provide support for multiple functional areas across our organization. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a true startup environment, can lead multiple functions, enjoys interacting with people, and is passionate about finding ways to support our employees. The ideal candidate would be someone who can learn quickly, is very detail oriented, loves finding solutions to problems.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build the People Operations team from the ground up, inclusive of documentation of process and policy, implementation and maintenance of systems and tools, automation of manual and repetitive tasks related to onboarding/offboarding, data and reporting, and payroll.
- Partner closely with critical stakeholders to establish priorities and roadmap to deliver results.
- Leverage data to make informed decisions about necessary workflow changes, processes to embed, and establish priorities as we continue to grow.
- Provide insight to People specific reporting, including but not limited to; performance reviews, compensation planning, headcount management, operational capacity planning, employee sentiment, quality of hire, and branding metrics.
- Represent the needs of our team in conversations with cross functional stakeholders to ensure operational excellence and efficiency.
- Maintain a database of documented guides and processes that are adopted by the team and our partners.
- Own and execute other duties and projects as they arise.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Significant experience as an operations professional within a People focused organization, on either HR or Talent teams.
- Experience developing and implementing operational systems, processes, and capabilities to support successful scaling in a high-growth and scaling organization.
- Experience building, refining, and scaling processes in a rapidly growing organization.
- Strong project and program management skills, with an ability to plan, identify, coordinate, and track critical activities, milestones, and deliverables translating vision into action.
- Bias to action exhibiting ownership, organization, confidentiality, attention to detail, and a penchant for documentation.
- Excellent cross functional collaboration and stakeholder management, exhibiting the ability to influence others without authority.
- An understanding of the employment and recruiting workflows to best optimize for efficiency and quality.
- Comfort working with ambiguity and adapting to changing environments.
- A positive and team oriented approach to your work.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Passionate about the experience we provide to employees and candidates alike.
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience developing and refining people related reporting and analytics.
- Exposure to marketing and branding initiatives.
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.