OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup valued at reportedly more than $750M just seven months after founding. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
OpenStore is looking for a Customer Experience Lead to manage the omni channel customer experience for OpenStore’s portfolio of brands. The operations team builds the strategy, infrastructure, processes, and tools which maximize customer happiness, and operational efficiency. We’re looking for analytical candidates who are passionate about both the strategy and execution of improving customer experience.
As a part of the Operations team which is reimagining how we operate e-commerce brands at scale, you will be a critical part of our company’s growth. You will drive insights from the data at hand to drive operational excellence and provide a best-in-class customer experience.
You will collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the realization of your strategic recommendations through project management.
Your work will directly impact the health of our portfolio of e-commerce brands. We will invest in your development and do everything we can to make sure this is one of your best professional experiences. We believe joining OpenStore will be a career-defining choice for employees.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are analytically rigorous. You have a deep bias towards using data and analyses to drive decisions. Your second language is performance KPIs and you know your numbers and the inputs needed to continue improving those KPI metrics.
- You take a strategic approach. You’re focused on where you’re going and build the strategies and plans to achieve the goal. You have the ability to prioritize and a good sense of when it is appropriate to 80/20.
- You are collaborative, organized, and thoughtful. You actively solicit teammate’s feedback and can get things done through informal influence. You’re organized and demonstrate judicious decision-making.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments. At this stage we’re still learning. You will iterate with the rest of the team to continuously evolve and improve the paid acquisition playbook.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage omni channel customer experience for OpenStore’s portfolio of brands.
- Build and define the customer experience playbook to provide consistent, reliable and timely support across all of the brands in our portfolio.
- Manage offshore customer support team (currently 45+ people) to provide best-in-class customer support across email, chat, social, phone.
- Up-level the customer experience for new brands in the portfolio by identifying areas for improvement (FAQ’s, product issues, etc.)
- Onboard and assess new brands as they enter the portfolio from a customer experience perspective.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders across marketing, storefronts, supply chain, engineering, product, and data science.
- Take a data-driven approach to customer experience.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 8+ years in business operations or customer experience roles, preferred
- Experience driving measurable business results
- Experience managing large customer support organizations (100+ members)
- Experience managing and mentoring internal teams
- Experience at a high growth DTC company is a plus
- An insatiable curiosity, and an inability to leave a problem alone until you’ve found one or many different potential solutions
- Excellent communication skills with a track record of improving efficiency
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.