OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup valued at reportedly more than $750M just seven months after founding. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
What You'll Do
- Build functional and easy-to-use website modules
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Address user complaints
What You Have
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Development
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred
- Bonus- Experience with Storyblok or Webflow
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.