OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup valued at reportedly more than $750M just seven months after founding. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Supply Chain Integrations role sits within the Merchant Integrations team, and is a critical part of our onboarding processes at OpenStore. Our sellers come to us with very different 3PLs, supplier and vendor processes and any number of Shopify and other software tools. We’re seeking a strong technically oriented generalist who has familiarity with supply chains and logistics to help us onboard and standardize these partners. You’ll work lock-step with our Product and Operations teams as well as we continue to build out our SCM platform.
WHO YOU ARE
- Your drive for efficiency helps unlock scalable solutions. You’ve worked with supply chains, 3PLs, and operations teams before, and will apply best practices and creative problem solving.
- You’re an effective collaborator; You co-create solutions that are better than the sum of individuals’ ideas. You embrace intellectual friction as a feature of improvement, not a relationship bug.
- You’re a world-class project manager. Nothing slips through the cracks and you know how to escalate issues and think ahead for contingency plans.
- You thrive in fast-paced, agile environments. At this stage we’re still learning. You will iterate with the rest of the team on the integration playbook to build an increasingly low-risk and efficient process.
- You take pride in your strong sense of ownership. Your ability to execute and eliminate blockers helps you and the entire company move fast with confidence. You know when to raise your hand and ask for help.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll own and revise the supply chain integration playbook. With an eye towards efficiency, you’ll identify parts of the playbook to automate and which parts to adjust to drive efficiency.
- You’ll collaborate with colleagues. Working with product and engineering to identify automation opportunities and design scalable solutions. You’ll partner with operations colleagues to streamline the transition from integrations to full operations.
- You’ll project manage the integration process for new acquisitions. You'll be hands-on working with sellers, our pricing/diligence team, and our operations teams to execute a smooth process.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 2-4 years of operations, supply chain leadership, technology consulting, or related experience
- Prior experience working with eCommerce platforms, apps, systems
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.