OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup valued at reportedly more than $750M just seven months after founding. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced marketer. You’ve a proven ability to plan, develop, execute, and optimize paid advertising campaigns for ecommerce brands with $5k - $100k in monthly spend
- You are analytically rigorous. You have a deep bias towards using data and analyses to drive decisions. Your second language is performance KPIs and you know your numbers and the inputs needed to continue improving those KPI metrics.
- You take a strategic approach. You’re focused on where you’re going and build the strategies and plans to achieve the goal. You’re not afraid to admit something didn’t work and have backup plans brewing for your next test.
- You are collaborative, organized, and thoughtful. You actively solicit teammate’s feedback and can get things done through informal influence. You’re organized and demonstrate judicious decision-making.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments. At this stage we’re still learning. You will iterate with the rest of the team to continuously evolve and improve the paid acquisition playbook.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You’ll build and execute full-funnel ad account strategies across the businesses in OpenStore’s portfolio. You’ll help reimagine how to run paid acquisition across a portfolio of brands at scale.
- You’ll take calculated risks, be creative, and use analytical rigor to achieve goals. You’ll develop and own marketing for Facebook Ads across businesses. You’ll drive budgeting decisions, measure and report on performance, and stay accountable to the results.
- You’ll collaborate with colleagues. Through informal influence and strong relationship building, you’ll effectively collaborate with colleagues across marketing, supply chain, logistics, customer support, product, data science, and engineering.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing
- 2+ years of experience in-platform, preferred
- Expert knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics, preferred
- Experience at a high growth DTC company is a plus
- Ability to do the dirty work and ambition to redefine how OpenStore runs paid acquisition
- An insatiable curiosity, and an inability to leave a problem alone until you’ve found one or many different potential solutions
- Excellent communication skills with a track record of improving efficiency
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.