OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup valued at reportedly more than $750M just seven months after founding. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
Who You Are
- You are analytically rigorous. You obsess over the accuracy of your data and analysis.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments. You are flexible enough to move quickly across a variety of initiatives and continuously evolve.
- You take pride in your strong sense of ownership. You take accountability for projects and are willing to roll up your sleeves to drill-down into the details.
What You'll Do
- Lead day-to-day insights into performance. Build measurement plans, tracking requirements, reporting, and benchmarks for marketing channels.
- Inform campaign optimization. Share campaign performance and optimization recommendations through custom and recurring reporting.
- Own marketing analytics frameworks. Design an attribution and incrementally framework to drive data-driven decision making.
- Drive analytics projects. Collaborate with our data engineering team to plan, build, and develop marketing infrastructure and measurement systems that solve business needs
What You'll Have
- Hands-on exposure to various attribution models
- Builder mentality, an insatiable sense of curiosity & attention to detail
- Experience supporting a marketing function in a fast-paced environment
- Areas of expertise in forecasting, web analytics or campaign performance measurement
- Excellent communication skills with a track record of working cross-functionally
- 1+ years of marketing analytics experience
- Data Science background
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.