OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup valued at reportedly more than $750M just seven months after founding. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
As the first Business Recruiter, you will lead the full hiring strategy for our hiring teams across Operations, Marketing, People, Legal, and Finance. This includes owning the full-cycle, strategy, and pipeline for all candidates and eventually building our the business recruiting team.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum 5 years of business recruiting experience
- You’re an excellent communicator and can effectively and efficiently communicate with various department heads
- You are able to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced, startup environment; you manage concurrent projects effectively balancing attention to detail with timely execution
- You have the ability to work collaboratively
- You are comfortable multitasking
- You have a high attention to detail and nothing slips through the cracks
- You are familiar with recruiting software (ex. Lever, GreenHouse, LinkedIn)
- You are an eager learner and have a growth mindset
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work directly with hiring managers and hiring teams to build pipelines and strategies to hire top talent to our business teams
- Manage all aspects of the candidate lifecycle from inbound, outbound sourcing, and closing (coordination not required)
- Communicate directly with candidates regarding their interviews, feedback, role details, etc
- Help create ways to improve overall candidate experience
- Working with hiring teams to help define best interview process and standards
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.