While it appears to most people that we just sell training courses (a lot of them), we really offer the opportunity for companies to upgrade the skills of each of their employees. We also have a number of strategic partnerships with Fortune 500 companies who rely on our training programs to train their customers on using their complex products. We become heroes to them when we do this well. Having an easy-to-read, informative catalog, and an intuitive workflow for course delivery, are critical to this effort.
On a day-to-day basis you will be designing, developing, and improving the OpenSesame platform in collaboration with product management and engineering. You will define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and user experience. You will use existing skills and learn new ones--always taking to a user-driven approach to your work. We are looking for an experienced juggler who loves having multiple balls in play and rarely, if ever, drops them.
Once you have all of this figured out we’ll then ask you to make the entire department even better. If becoming a superstar is on your list of near term goals, this may be the perfect position for you.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering and in some cases front-end code
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research, A/B testing, and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Design, Computer Sciences, or a related discipline
- 2-4 Years experience in Web application design
- Industry experience in working with training and HR related data sets is a plus
To apply, send us what you consider your three best Web app designs. A link to your LinkedIn profile would be helpful. If there’s a fit we’ll get back to you right away. If there isn’t a good fit, check out our other opportunities. You never know we might be looking for another legend in another department.
- We will soon be on the national scene for fast growing Inc.-like companies.
- We’re building a team of talented people second to none.
- We've raised a major round of financing.
- We have 20,000+ training courses on the shelf getting ready to fly off.
- We have a strong senior leadership team.
- We have a marketing and sales plan to go global that will astound the industry.