Openforce is an industry leader in enterprise software as a service (SaaS) and rapidly growing in the Metro Phoenix area. We are seeking a Director of Marketing to join our team.
Reporting to CEO, the Director of Marketing role will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy for our SaaS independent contractor (gig workforce) management platform and related services. You will be both strategic and tactical, a leader and a doer - who designs, builds and helps execute the customer acquisition and demand generation engine across organic and paid digital, content marketing, trade shows, and multi-channel demand generation campaigns. You will be a key part of the Openforce leadership team and will expand marketing driven revenue acquisition activities. You will closely interact with the functional heads of key GTM roles including Product Marketing, Product Management, and Sales. You will work with other key Openforce stakeholders such as Customer Service, Account Management, and Customer Success to reinforce the Openforce value delivery to existing customers - to expand business and prevent churn.
Using your deep understanding of modern marketing approaches (webinars, industry content, trade shows, ABM, SEO, SEM, A/B testing, marketing automation, and more) you will create an engine for delivering qualified leads. The role is multi-faceted and evolving in a startup environment – you must love all things marketing.
What you will do
- Develop and execute an integrated demand generation plan across all applicable industries that the Openforce SaaS platform serves.
- Increase top of funnel leads, monitor and improve lead scoring models and create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates and overall lead quality.
- Manage the Openforce brand and value messaging across multiple channels – including the company website.
- Define KPIs and SLAs for lead follow up and work with Marketing and Sales leadership to implement, monitor and countermeasure as needed.
- Develop, deploy and test emails, landing pages and lead lists.
- Work with product and content marketing to help inform content strategy, develop campaign specific messaging and align demand generation programs with ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Assist in the creation and execution of Account Based Marketing programs focused on penetrating existing and whitespace accounts.
- Evaluate and improve the marketing automation process, manage HubSpot and Salesforce.com across lead and opportunity management.
- Manage and maintain customer and prospect database hygiene, segmentation and lead scoring models.
Who you are
- You have Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field;
- You have 8+ years of experience working in the SaaS marketing field – with a minimum of 3+ years in a leadership role;
- You have experience marketing SaaS or Enterprise software for a B2B high-tech company;
- You have significant hands-on experience with Hubspot, Salesforce.com, and Google Analytics;
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You are an Expert in MS Excel;
- You are a creative problem-solver who can manage multiple projects with ease and finesse.
- You have HCM and/or HR SaaS experience
- You have legal and/or insurance experience
- You have prior startup experience
Continued training and career development
Full Benefits Package including: Medical, dental, vision and 401k
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Casual dress code and creative office environment
Job Type: Full Time Exempt
Travel: Up to 10% quarterly or as needed
Passion, excellence, respect, accountability and having fun are just the beginning. Openforce believes that our culture is at the core part of what makes us successful. We are looking for someone who understands good culture and will help shape it as it evolves.