Openforce is an industry leader in enterprise software solutions and rapidly growing in the Metro Phoenix area. We are seeking a Client Account Manager to join the team.
As a Client Account Manager, you will be responsible for an in-depth understanding the client's business environment, needs, setting up deal constructs, helping clients get the most out of the existing services, and increasing revenue by being the primary account contact for new products or services. This role requires a high-energy and intelligent individual that wants to make a mark and is passionate about the success of the client business relationship.
The Client Account Manager role is the primary point of contact for strategic relationships across the assigned top accounts at Openforce. Prior experience managing accounts and/or selling SaaS (Software as a Service) or software solution environment is a requirement.
What you will do
- You will establish, develop, foster, and enhance existing client relationships across all Openforce products and services.
- You will analyze performance on a set cadence utilizing data and metrics to ensure that Openforce is meeting the desired business outcomes of assigned clients.
- You will maintain an intimate knowledge of the Openforce’s product and business strategies as well as the clients desired business outcomes to ensure highest level of partnership success.
- You will effectively and consistently communicate with internal implementation, support and product teams and the client on any new requirements or potential issues impacting the success of the client relationship.
- You will regularly visit key client operational locations to make sure Openforce understands our customers’ business. Drive new business sales opportunities within existing client accounts and manage assigned client expectations properly.
- You will utilize a consultative approach, discuss business issues with assigned clients, develop formal quotes, prepare written sales proposals, and make formal sales presentations addressing client business needs.
- You will develop an account plan to sell to assigned clients based on their business needs.
- You will collaborate across all departments to develop, refine, and drive relationship success.
- You will provide support and feedback to the CEO and leadership team as required.
- You will be the face of Openforce to our key clients, work to grow the relationship with each account assigned annually, and drive client satisfaction.
- You will keep CRM (salesforce.com) updated.
- You will review, coordinate, and support contract negotiations with clients.
- You will perform other account managerial duties as required.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- You have three years of SaaS (software as a service) account management, customer success or direct sales experience required;
- You have CRM experience, preferably salesforce.com;
- You are proficient in MS Office applications (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel);
- You have knowledge of client success practice and principles;
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills;
- Highly organized, focused and results driven to meet both deadlines and expectations.
Continued training and career development
Full Benefits Package including: Medical, dental, vision and 401k
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Casual dress code and creative office environment
Job Type: Full-Time Exempt
Travel: Up to 20% as required
Passion, excellence, respect, accountability and having fun are just the beginning. Openforce believes that our culture is at the core part of what makes us successful. We are looking for someone who understands good culture and will help shape it as it evolves.