The Services Team in London works closely with product and development teams in New York.
As a JS/TS Software Engineer you will:
- Contribute and review code
- Create services to expand the functionality of the OpenFin OS
- Contribute to the development of existing services such as Layouts (Tabbing, Snap and Dock, Workspaces) and Notifications
- Continue to build upon new initiatives such as FDC3 and engage with our growing open source developer community
- Learn how financial institutions are using web technology to build complex and high-performing applications
- Collaborate with software developers from top tier financial companies building and maintaining web applications in the OpenFin operating environment
- Influence the direction and the usage of the product
We’re looking for colleagues with:
- Strong communication skills, preferably experience from Developer Advocacy and/or public presentation
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience from OpenFin, Electron, CEF, or other Chromium-based technologies
- Experience contributing to open source projects
- Ability to think creatively and produce rapid, solid solutions in the face of customer requests
- Familiarity with the finance industry
- A good eye for design
- Technical vision
Move Fast. Break Nothing. OpenFin is the financial industry’s operating system, enabling rapid and secure deployment, native experience and desktop interoperability. Used by the largest industry players through to the newest of FinTech innovators, OpenFin deploys more than 1,000 desktop applications to more than 1500 buy-side and sell-side firms. OpenFin investors include Bain Capital Ventures, Barclays, DRW Venture Capital, NEX Euclid Opportunities, J.P. Morgan, NYCA Partners, Pivot Investment Partners and Wells Fargo among others. The company has offices in New York and London.
Why Work Here?