Location: At the moment, we are all working remotely. However, this position will be based at our headquarters in either NYC or London once we are back to working in-person.
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the world’s largest banks and most respected Fintech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, and Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes and democratizes app development and distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast and intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on Google’s Chromium and GitHub’s Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, and robust security with an agile web development and deployment model to accelerate digital transformation and innovation. OpenFin is used by thousands of developers to deploy and run more than 1200 apps at more than 1500 financial institutions. OpenFin’s customers include the largest banks, asset managers, hedge funds and financial services vendors in the world.
About the role
We are looking for a detail-oriented Product Manager to help continue to grow our exciting new Workspace & Container product organization.
We are about to launch a suite of new design-forward products - including a browser for the enterprise, a multi-faceted alerts system, a digital assistant, and more. We’re building a team of brilliant product managers to help scale the future of work.
OpenFin Workspace is uniquely positioned to learn from our client base which encompasses 90% of financial institutions globally. You’ll manage the production of consumer-grade productivity tools for the enterprise.
As a Product Manager for the Workspace team at OpenFin, you will be responsible for our most innovative technologies that our customers use everyday. You’ll work closely with our prestigious client base to refine features that will shape the future of financial technology.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our enterprise clients to understand their needs and solve their problems
- Drive sprint planning and prioritization for your team
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to develop a deep understanding of the drivers of success
- Measure the details against KPIs to ensure we focus on the stuff that matters
- Set the bar for quality and success and ensure your team rallies around those goals
- Collaborate with internal teams on GTM processes including documentation, release notes, messaging, and decks
- Nurture ideas from their infancy to detailed PRDs, all through the lens of a meticulously comprehensive roadmap
Who you are
- 3+ years of product management experience (experience working in finance or management consulting is a plus).
- Empathetic, clear communicator who is calm under pressure and can ensure alignment on priorities
- Builder of bridges between engineering and design partners to bring high performing products to market
- Superb prioritization and organization skills; manage scope and efficiency to ensure the right decisions are made
- A design forward, detail oriented product manager who is led by data but knows when to trust their intuition.
- Curious and willing to listen and learn as much as you can take in
- You are fun, engaged, and willing to be jolly with us 😎
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies and to enable our customers to do the same. While we are currently remote, we pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse, understanding office culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn and innovate, and overall, have a good time doing it. Our employees have a diverse set of interests and experiences, and we encourage you to explore those interests and share with us! We have regular happy hours and social events. Our office and our employees are conducive to a productive learning experience -- all the while creating innovative and compelling solutions for our clients.