We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Client Success Manager to join a fast growing company modernizing the finance industry in our NY office. The right individual is someone who loves to cultivate and maintain excellent customer relationships and is an experienced top producer. This person will join our growing global team in a role focused on maintaining and growing our client base. This person will have experience working with many stakeholders across the enterprise including engineers and senior business management, they will be able to speak to technical and business personas with confidence representing OpenFin. They will be in charge of day to day account management and will help coordinate all events across the client lifecycle such as on-boarding, deployment of software, adoption of new product features and contract renewals.
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the world’s largest banks and most respected Fintech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, and Pivot Investment Partners. We are growing rapidly and looking for talented people to join our diverse team. OpenFin modernizes and democratizes app development and distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast and intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on Google’s Chromium and GitHub’s Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, and robust security with an agile web development and deployment model to accelerate digital transformation and innovation. OpenFin is used by thousands of developers to deploy and run more than 1200 apps at more than 1500 financial institutions. OpenFin’s customers include the largest banks, asset managers, hedge funds and financial services vendors in the world.
A Client Success Managers (CSM) main responsibility is client satisfaction. They will be the main point of contact for our clients and will assist in account coordination activities including support, deployment, product adoption, cross sells, upsells and renewals. The CSM will work to build and strengthen our relationships with clients.. Cultivating adoption of the OpenFin technology and feature set within our client base will be at the core of this position's responsibilities. Commercial success will be achieved by ensuring client satisfaction, strategically networking through the client organisation, effectively communicating the OpenFin value proposition and developing a customer centric solution. The primary measures of success will be 1)achieving renewal targets, 2) maintaining a high client satisfaction score and 3) product adoption metrics. CSMs at OpenFin are also expected to represent the company at industry events.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working with financial services vendors, asset managers and banks. We are looking for candidates who have experience renewing contracts at enterprise SaaS/software/technology business, within the financial services market. Candidates should be well versed in multi layered account management and sales processes that accelerate successful outcomes. Experience doing account management for SaaS companies who have sold to Financial Institutions and Vendors. is highly preferred.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing strategic account plans to achieve client satisfaction
- Helping the SDs to identify opportunities to expand our footprint in our existing customer base
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with senior stakeholders within client organisations
- Partnering with customers to understand their ongoing business needs and objectives and partnering internally with our SDs to help coordinate and execute the account vision
- Customer centric mindset which will help troubleshoot/coordinate and solve deployment issues, support ticket management, engineering challenges and product feature requests.
- Effectively communicating the OpenFin value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Quickly developing a deep understanding of OpenFin’s product and underlying technology and an ability to communicate OpenFin product benefits to senior business and technology stakeholders and them grow within the OpenFin Ecosystem
Requirements for the role:
- Previous capital markets experience and knowledge of workflows
- Proven sales CSM experience, in an enterprise SAAS environment, meeting or exceeding renewal targets
- Proven track record of maintaining large enterprise deals and experience displaying strong account management skills
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of a target organisation, including executive and C-Suite level
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services, tendency towards technical expertise is preferred
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Genuine enthusiasm and interest in technology
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working with Sales Force, Jira, Zen Desk and CS software is preferred
- Self starter with a positive attitude looking to work in a team based environment
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies and to enable our customers to do the same. While we are currently remote, we pride ourselves on our friendly, understanding office culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn and innovate, and overall, have a good time doing it. Our employees have a diverse set of interests and experiences, and we encourage you to explore those interests and share with us! We have regular happy hours and social events. Our office and our employees are conducive to a productive learning experience -- all the while creating innovative and compelling solutions for our clients.
- Experienced, dedicated, and hands-on managers who will prioritize you and your team's growth
- A highly collaborative development process that values both team players and independent learners
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
- Health and Commuter FSAs
- 401(k) administration
- Employee Share Option incentive plan