Location: At the moment, we are all working remotely. However, this position will be based at our headquarters in either NYC or London once we are back to working in-person.
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the world’s largest banks and most respected Fintech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, and Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes and democratizes app development and distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast and intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on Google’s Chromium and GitHub’s Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, and robust security with an agile web development and deployment model to accelerate digital transformation and innovation. OpenFin is used by thousands of developers to deploy and run more than 1200 apps at more than 1500 financial institutions. OpenFin’s customers include the largest banks, asset managers, hedge funds and financial services vendors in the world.
Develop and execute the strategy to increase revenue, expand markets and accelerate OpenFin's technical innovation through defining, negotiating, formalizing and cultivating long-term, mutually beneficial partner relationships.
- Create, document and communicate Ideal Partner Profiles in collaboration with the OpenFin go-to-market teams
- Refine partner business models across Content Providers, OEM, System Integrators (SIs), Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and distributors
- Communicate strategies, targets and models internally
- Manage all aspects of partner contract negotiation and execution
- Proactively manage partners to ensure ongoing compliance with obligations and maximisation of the relationship to benefit both parties
- Collaborate with internal OpenFin teams and partners to make OpenFin products and services "channel ready"
- Continuously look for opportunities to evolve OpenFin product line-up by working with partners to launch partner-delivered, white-labeled, etc. products and services
- Work with partners and OpenFin marketing and sales teams to execute innovative sales enablement and incentive programs
- Tactically manage all relationships and communications using OpenFin tools and platforms to provide company-wide visibility and to efficiently provide periodic updates to the team
- 3+ years in Channel, Partner, Alliance Management at a SaaS, ideally platform, technology company
- 2+ years SaaS technology marketing and sales experience
- Capital Markets or Financial Services experience preferable
- Experience with partner-led sales incentive programs
- Exceptional, proven relationship building and management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Team-oriented with an ability to work with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to operate both at a strategic and hands-on, tactical level
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies and to enable our customers to do the same. While we are currently remote, we pride ourselves on our friendly, understanding office culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn and innovate, and overall, have a good time doing it. Our employees have a diverse set of interests and experiences, and we encourage you to explore those interests and share with us! We have regular happy hours and social events. Our office and our employees are conducive to a productive learning experience -- all the while creating innovative and compelling solutions for our clients.