US or UK -- While we’re very open to hiring a remote employee in the US or the UK, we will require your regular working hours to overlap with NY time, at least from 10AM - 3PM daily.
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the world’s largest banks and most respected Fintech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, and Pivot Investment Partners. We are growing rapidly and looking for talented people to join our diverse team.
Our vision is to modernize and democratize app development and distribution in the finance space. We’re enabling the financial desktop to have a simple and intuitive experience that is more like our phones, and we’re enabling developers to distribute their apps to end-users without the traditional barriers that have hampered innovation in the finance space. If you’re someone who loves working with the latest technologies and passionate about changing the way people work, OpenFin is the ideal place for you to shine.
OpenFin provides an operating environment that brings a fast and intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on top of Google’s Chromium and GitHub’s Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, and robust security with an agile web development and deployment model to accelerate digital transformation and innovation. OpenFin is used by thousands of developers to build, deploy, and run more than 1200 mission-critical apps at more than 1500 financial institutions.
About the Role
This role is for a senior product marketer who deeply understands tech evangelism in order to speak authoritatively and authentically to buyers, developers, and users of enterprise grade products.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop positioning that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Partner with our product team to develop and implement a product go-to-market and roadmap strategy
- Work cross-functionally with sales and growth teams to meet revenue and customer goals
- Use your creativity and writing expertise to develop compelling campaign content and messaging (e.g. messaging frameworks, customer presentations, videos, blogs) hitting all stages of the marketing and sales funnel
- Develop a content strategy to generate awareness and interest in our product. Work with your Demand Gen, Content, and Design partners to execute your vision.
- Find and craft stories to tell in campaigns, on our website, and to our clients to help them understand the benefits of our product
- Define differentiation, positioning, and a streamlined value proposition that is clearly understood both internally and externally
- Collaborate and drive alignment across an array of internal teams (such as Development, Sales, Product Management, Marketing) to define appropriate product marketing mix, strategy, and go-to-market activities.
- You are an experienced technical product marketing leader, who has helped scale a fast growing SaaS business focused on technology buyers, and successfully led and mentored a team.
- You are a trusted partner. Product, Sales, and other Marketing team members turn to you for your knowledge and perspective, they want to collaborate with you, and they trust that you’ll be critically thinking about everything that comes your way.
- You understand the B2B SaaS technology buyer - from C-Suite down to Developers and Technologists.
- You have marketed products to one or more of these B2B buyer personas.
- You closely follow, understand and can create technical content and marketing materials that cover concepts and technologies in the developer and technologist workflow (e.g. WPA, Chromium, Design Systems, desktop containers, Electron, etc.)
- You have created actionable buyer personas, crafted compelling positioning and messaging, written differentiated technical content and thought leadership, and have worked with internal partners on go to market strategies for Sales teams and/or other channels.
- You have translated complex technical concepts and technologies into strategic business and customer-centric value propositions.
- You have conducted sales enablement sessions to help reps understand our product and how to position it effectively with prospects and customers.
- You have developed deep technical knowledge about products and capabilities, competitor products and services, and the competitive landscape in general.
- You know why attention to detail is important and you focus on the details in everything you do.
- You are comfortable working with data. You know how to get the data you need, how to analyze it, and turn it into stories to support product positioning, marketing campaigns, or sales collateral.
- Outstanding strategic problem solver with a customer-centric mentality.
- Excellent program/project management skills with ability to drive sophisticated strategic and operational initiatives.
- 5-7 years experience in a product marketing-related position with business-to-business experience
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies and to enable our customers to do the same. While we are currently remote, we pride ourselves on our friendly, understanding office culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn and innovate, and overall, have a good time doing it. Our employees have a diverse set of interests and experiences, and we encourage you to explore those interests and share with us! We have regular happy hours and social events. Our office and our employees are conducive to a productive learning experience -- all the while creating innovative and compelling solutions for our clients.
- Experienced, dedicated, and hands-on managers who will prioritize you and your team's growth
- A highly collaborative development process that values both team players and independent learners
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
- Health and Commuter FSAs
- 401(k) administration and Equity Options for employees
- Free Annual CitiBike Membership