OpenFin is building the operating platform for the world’s largest financial institutions. As our reach spreads throughout the industry, our product suite continues to grow to meet our customers’ business and technical needs. We are seeking an Engineering Summer Analyst to assist our London-based Services Team.
This is a perfect placement for a graduate/under-graduate looking to get exposure to designing and building fintech web apps within a modern working environment.
As an Engineering Summer Analyst you will:
- Produce features and fix bugs over the period of a summer, while learning about OpenFin, our products, and our people
- Gain experience of a fast growing FinTech start up
- Meet customers, build amazing things
We’re looking for colleagues with:
- Proficiency in some programing language
- Good communication skills
Move fast. Break nothing. OpenFin is the financial industry's first common operating system. Built on top of Google’s Chromium and GitHub’s Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines advanced interoperability, lightning-fast distribution, and robust security with an agile web development and deployment model to accelerate digital transformation and innovation. Launched in 2010, the world’s largest banks and trading platforms use OpenFin to deploy thousands of industry apps to over 1500 sell-side and buy-side firms.