OpenFin helps bring the finance industry into the modern world by providing tools for rapidly and safely running web-based applications on the desktop. The OpenFin Support Team is the front line for every question we receive about how to use OpenFin. We’re looking for Support Engineers to support our growing customer base.
As a Support Engineer you will:
- Examine and debug client code
- Maintain internal knowledge base from common issue resolutions
- Manage client communications
- Partner with our senior engineers and product team to solve customer issues
- Learn how financial institutions are using web technology to build complex and high-performing applications
- Collaborate with software developers from top tier financial companies building and maintaining web applications in the OpenFin operating environment
- Gain exposure to the major web application frameworks
We’re looking for colleagues with:
- Customer relationship and communication skills
- Perspective that no job is too big or small, and problem solving ability to do almost anything
- Someone who is driven by a deep internal need to get things done and do great work
Move fast. Break nothing. OpenFin is the financial industry's first common operating system. Built on top of Google’s Chromium and GitHub’s Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines advanced interoperability, lightning-fast distribution, and robust security with an agile web development and deployment model to accelerate digital transformation and innovation. Launched in 2010, the world’s largest banks and trading platforms use OpenFin to deploy thousands of industry apps to over 1500 sell-side and buy-side firms.
OpenFin currently has offices in New York City and London. OpenFin is an engineering-forward company, with software developers making up 75% of the team. To see what they’ve been up to, check out OpenFin on LinkedIn or take a look at their Blog.
Why Work Here?