Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
- We are open to consider candidates for relocation.
About the Team
The Permit Verification team is responsible for verifying the permit data to support live operations and test novel features. The team plays a role in the Opendoor process by providing accurate data for live pricing operations and training our machine learning models. Our pricing system is core to our brand, customer adoption and satisfaction, and business sustainability.
- Be part of a team focused on accurately labeling data to support live operations and test novel features
- Utilize SOPs and various resources to provide high quality and consistent inputs on various workflows
- Provide feedback and suggestions to help improve existing and future processes
- Participate in new program pilots and ad-hoc efforts as needed
- At least 2 years of BPO experience
- Good writing skill
- Experience with G-Suite
Bonus Points If:
- Experience in US construction or real estate industry
- Experience in process that required reviewing documents
In office roles require all role responsibilities to be performed in the office. Candidates must be based within a 25-kilometer commuting distance of the specified office location.
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website
, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse
and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts