About the Team
Lifecycle Marketing channels are a significant driver of our business, with tremendous opportunity for further growth. We’re seeking a dynamic and experienced Lifecycle Marketing Lead to join our Growth team and take our customer experience to the next level. As Lifecycle Marketing Lead, you will manage a team of 2-3, plus external agency resources, to fully own (design, build, and optimize) our nurturing and engagement experience for our customers in their early lifecycle stages across email, push notifications and SMS. You will work closely with our product, analytics, data science, creative and finance teams to develop an experience that delivers relevant content and delights our customers, leading to conversion and revenue for the business.
- Manage a team of 2-3 Lifecycle Marketing Managers, as well as external agency resources, to design and deliver our Early Lifecycle marketing strategy
- Collaborate on content strategy and drive the content creation process, working cross-functionally with our copywriters, design team and agency partners
- Build a rigorous ongoing test roadmap to continually optimize performance - including tests on creative design, content, contact cadence / frequency, channel mix, etc.
- Work with analytics and data science teams to set up regular reporting on key lifecycle marketing KPIs and campaign performance
- Partner with product teams on a roadmap for the Marketing Tech we need to deliver highly engaging, highly personalized communications
- Partner with our Customer Experience and product marketing teams to uncover customer insights and develop more tailored experiences for our customers based on these insights.
- 5+ years experience in lifecycle marketing or CRM
- 3+ years of people management experience
- A passion for creating engaging, relevant and high performing customer experiences
- An intuitive understanding of what makes a great customer experience, backed with strong analytical ability and a test and learn mentality
- Conversant in relevant analytical tools / methodologies, e.g. A/B testing frameworks, performance attribution, measurement and reporting
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools and technology for personalisation
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Intense curiosity about data and the insights it holds about our customers.
Bonus Points if:
- Experience working with Iterable email platform
Remote roles in the US are available in all states EXCEPT Hawaii, Alaska, Montana, or any US Territories.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The pay range for most locations in the US is $148,000 - $246,000 annually. In the SF Bay Area of California, Seattle, and New York City Metro area the base salary range is $184,000 - $276,000. Pay within the range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process. We also offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, 12 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision insurance, basic life insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.