About the team
The Applied AI - Partnerships Research team acts as a bridge between the research organization and our customers. By working on real world use cases we learn what our technology is capable of today, and which research areas might be interesting to focus our research efforts in for the future. We’re now looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to help us unlock the full potential of our current and future AI products, such as GPT-3, Codex, DALL-E-2.
In this role, you’ll:
- Understand our latest AI technology and help turn some of our most cutting-edge research releases into broadly applicable products
- Represent our technology by exploring future use cases across industries, creating and presenting demos to a wide range of customers - from startups and researchers to the enterprise executive teams, and translating business needs to our new product offerings
- Continuously iterate on new ideas and run experiments to understand our models and best default parameters
- Partner closely with Go-to-market, Applied Product and engineering teams to design solutions from ideation to launch for strategic partnerships
- Develop technical guides and documentation for new products and features
You might enjoy this role if you:
- Have 3+ years work experience in machine learning. Entrepreneurial, consulting, or customer-facing experience is a plus.
- Enjoy identifying and solving impactful real-world problems to help broaden the boundaries on practical AI technologies
- Enjoy fast new idea prototyping and can run rigorous experiments to validate your ideas
- Thrive in driving ambiguity towards clarity
- Are a team player and enjoy driving cross-functional collaboration
OpenAI is an AI research and deployment company dedicated to ensuring that general-purpose artificial intelligence benefits all of humanity. We push the boundaries of the capabilities of AI systems and seek to safely deploy them to the world through our products. AI is an extremely powerful tool that must be created with safety and human needs at its core, and to achieve our mission, we must encompass and value the many different perspectives, voices, and experiences that form the full spectrum of humanity.
At OpenAI, we believe artificial intelligence has the potential to help people solve immense global challenges, and we want the upside of AI to be widely shared. Join us in shaping the future of technology.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Mental health and wellness support
- 401(k) plan with 4% matching
- Unlimited time off and 18+ company holidays per year
- Paid parental leave (20 weeks) and family-planning support
- Annual learning & development stipend ($1,500 per year)
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability or other legally protected statuses. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities, and requests can be made via firstname.lastname@example.org.