Senior UX Designer
About The Role
We are building the future of a superapp to unleash your creative potential with AI Spaces, Chat and Community tools.This requires rethinking design, user interfaces, workflows and interactivity from first principles. We’re looking for experienced UX designers who are genuinely excited about building beautiful and intuitive user experiences to join us in our mission.
We are seeking a talented UI/UX designer to create visually stunning and user-oriented experiences that engage our consumer-facing software applications. This position will work directly with our development teams to bring life to designs, develop high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes for both web and mobile platforms. The ideal candidate will have a passion for user-centered design and will be skilled in creating visually compelling and engaging user experiences. This individual will have the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have a strong understanding of design principles and industry trends, and be able to deliver high-quality designs that meet or exceed our design guidelines.
- Develop high-fidelity user interfaces and user experience designs for desktop, mobile, and other devices
- Collaborate closely with development teams to craft designs that deliver unique and engaging user experiences
- Provide wireframes and design prototypes for product development teams, including creating detailed design specs for engineering to implement
- Participate in design reviews, review user feedback data, and other project-related activities to collect feedback and improve design iterations
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in UI/UX design, and continuously improve design workflows and processes
- Stay organized, manage time effectively and prioritize work between multiple projects and deadlines
- Work effectively in a collaborative and agile environment, and be able to work with stakeholders across the company
- 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer with at least 3 years on consumer-facing software applications.
- Proven portfolio of high-quality work, including wireframes, user interface prototypes, and other digital designs
- Strong understanding of design principles and best practices for UI/UX design
- Strong skills in visual design and interaction design
- Track record for building simple and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Expertise in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, or other tools for wireframing and prototyping
- Ability to create visually appealing designs for web and mobile platforms
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, such as the ability to communicate design concepts and processes to team members and stakeholders and receive feedback
- Experience in conducting user research