OP3N imagines a world where everyone can seamlessly create, collaborate, monetize, and connect to their communities. With an advanced platform that includes chat, e-commerce, social spaces, discovery, and unparalleled control over your online personas, OP3N utilizes the best available technologies from web2, web3, AI, and beyond to help the world dream, create, and grow together.
We are coming out of a stealth R&D phase and are looking for a Business Development intern to help support our go to market strategy and execution. You’ll partner closely with our Chief Operating Officer along with our Business Development, Operations, and Product teams to help support strategic partnership efforts through market research, lead generation, and other activities as needed. We’re estimating a need of about 10 hours a week, spread over as many workdays as possible, for 3 months. This will be an hourly paid position working remotely with occasional meetings in Los Angeles.
- Analyze trends in the market around merch, anime vendors, and content creators to help identify possible strategic partners.
- Analyze consumer behavior and anticipate market trends to develop solutions to consumer problems and needs.
- Assist with fulfillment of unique merchandising
- Analyze trends to promote ideas for sustained revenue growth.
- Identify and Evaluate new customers to increase the company’s sales targets and marketing campaign audience.
- Work to improve the customer feedback channels and communication to ensure a constant flow of reviews from them.
- Create ad-hoc reports for the sales and the management staff as requested.
- Other duties as needed.
- Passion for the entertainment industry and/or creator economy
- Strong research & summarization skills
- Analytic skills - understanding of excel
- Interest or experience in researching or supporting strategic partners
- Ongoing bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Finance, Marketing, and other related fields.