OP3N imagines a world where every human can create, own, and connect their ideas to community. Our mission is to be a launchpad for ideas and communities to create meaningful experiences together by consolidating the tools needed to mint, share and engage with NFTs and digital tokens into one vertical stack.
OP3N leverages its cross-industry expertise from the entertainment, gaming and tech ecosystems to lay the foundations for a new era of community-driven, inclusive entertainment while bringing everyone together on a journey into Web3.
Machine Learning Engineer Intern - Remote
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Machine Learning Engineer Intern to join our team. As an Intern, you will work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to research, implement, train and evaluate innovative machine learning model prototypes which help building our next generation, AI powered Games and Spaces.
- Conduct research and analysis on various machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Evaluate, Build and test prototypes of machine learning models
- Collect and analyze data to improve model accuracy and performance
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to seek feedback.
- Participate in team meetings and provide regular progress updates
- Keep up-to-date with the latest research and developments in machine learning
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant working experience, either from previous internships or prior job roles.
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience with machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow.
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms such as neural networks, decision trees etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have a Start-up mindset - ability to deal with ambiguity and work with minimal supervision.
- Gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge machine learning research and development
- Develop your technical and problem-solving skills
- Opportunity to work on real-world projects and contribute to cutting-edge research and technology