OP3N was founded in 2021 as a subsidiary of EST Media Holdings, OP3N imagines a world where every human can create, own, and connect their ideas to community. Our mission is to be a launchpad for ideas, where communities can create meaningful experiences together.
OP3N leverages its cross-industry expertise from the entertainment, gaming and tech ecosystems to lay the foundations for a new era of community-driven, inclusive entertainment while bringing everyone together on a journey into Web3.
We’re looking for a web3 pioneer to join our team help grow and manage our brand voice and community at OP3N World. You’ll partner closely with Jaeson Ma, our CEO, on ensuring consistency of voice throughout all social channels and work to create community engagement through unique and interesting virtual and IRL events. If you have a unique ability to facilitate and guide conversations while presenting a strong, consistent point of view around various web3 and creator economy topics. This role will start as a part-time (20 hours/week) contractor with the possibility of converting to a permanent full time position as we grow.
- Plan and execute on social and community strategies aimed at driving conversations, engagement, and active followers.
- Monitor discussion forums for questions and opportunities for OP3N to contribute our voice in the web3 community
- Collaborate with OP3N’s support team to escalate issues as appropriate
- Prepare and execute on content calendars
- Create meaningful interactions within the community through virtual and companion IRL events
- Partner with internal teams to define community narratives around new feature and product launches
- Experience creating and growing communities, particularly in emerging tech or the Web3 space
- Deep understanding of social growth strategies, particularly on twitter and through discord
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with global markets