Are you experienced in IT Services Management looking for your next role in a fast growing company?
Reporting to the CIO, you’ll lead, coordinate and own the IT team activities, processes and solutions that deliver best in class IT services for Oodle.
This is a great opportunity to grow the in-house IT team to the next level; aligning best practice industry frameworks to deliver effective IT services that truly enables the business. A positive, professional IT Operations Manager with a passion for service and a flair for proactive IT Service Management.
This role is biased toward IT / Service Management, planning and coordination of the IT team.
- Lead the IT team to ensure a positive, service-oriented culture with high morale, professionalism and pride.
- Daily coordination of the IT team activities to ensure business critical IT services are highly available and tickets are resolved within the IT SLAs.
- Develop, lead and implement core “ITIL” IT Service Operations and Transition policies, standards and processes; appropriate for today and as we scale.
- Ensure IT services are well documented, with knowledge shared throughout the team to avoid key person dependencies.
- Track and manage the monthly / annual IT budgets, ensuring all licenses are well managed and Oodle is compliant, alongside close monitoring of 3rd party services.
- Coordinate and provide weekly / monthly IT service and project reporting.
- Continuous development of IT Operational and Transition services and practices, through proactive reviews, auditing and quarterly reporting.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment for IT Operations staff.
Core Skills and Experience:
- IT leadership, management and proficient decision making.
- Knowledgeable with a passion for IT technologies and requirements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving.
- Emotionally intelligent with good people skills.
- Good prioritisation skills and flexible to adapt to business needs.
- Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms with a good head for business needs.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver within constraints.
- Project management of well-coordinated and communicated IT services and roll outs.
Preferred Qualifications and Technical Experience:
- Five or more years IT Services Management experience.
- HND, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a computer business management field.
- ITIL V3 / V4 Intermediate or Expert or CoBIT 5 expert.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the second biggest retail market in the UK. Traditionally car buyers have had to negotiate a confusing, tired and fragmented marketplace that is light years behind other retail sectors. Until now. We’re bringing a new approach to the used car market; bringing it up to speed by building a modern, digital, retail process centered around our customers.
Since launching three years ago we’ve seen huge growth and success, employing over 300 people and witnessed 500% growth in 2018 alone which is a trajectory we’re set to continue as we bring exciting new products to the market! As we scale, we need exceptional people who will relish the challenge and enjoy the ride to join us. People with buckets full of energy, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a dynamic, fun and ambitious environment. When you join Oodle, you directly input on how we develop and how we change the game.