Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing the CRM Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and executing CRM activities. The role principally operates within the Direct to Consumer matrix and is intended to bring the strategy and comms of CRM with a clear focus. The role can be based in either our London office or Oxford HQ.
- POC and responsible for all CRM management for digital marketing team.
- To provide strategy, logic and implementation of customer lifecycle journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- To build marketing automation with MC including emails & SMS.
- Building of MC with the MC developer.
- To apply knowledge of GDPR & follow appropriate UK market legislation.
- To implement CRM comms & strategy by briefing the designer & copywriter.
- Reporting includes but not limited to conversion rate optimisation, digital marketing analytics, email metrics and customer journey analysis.
- Stakeholder management with different teams including but not limited to Marketing team, Legal team, Salesforce Developers team, Product team and others.
- As part of the Digital Marketing team to work directly with the product teams and work with their sprints and goals
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Required knowledge of GDPR.
- Understanding & implementation of data such as writing data queries
- Experience of coding in HTML / CSS
- Communicates well and relays information in a timely manner
- Solid understanding of Customer relationship Management and CRM systems and previous experience.
- Previous experience of stakeholder management.
- Briefing of copy and marketing collateral.
- Knows what is required for a particular project to be completed, and has realistic expectations.
- Possesses excellent organisational skills, and can provide reporting on CRM activities
What we offer in return;
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus
- Pension (non contributory)
- Healthcare with Family cover
- Share Options for Top performers
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 3-day induction in our Oxford HQ (Travel and Accommodation paid if you are London based)
- Full training and development
- Mentoring scheme
Perks and other extras;
- Paid day off to Volunteer with our nominated charity
- Complimentary Fresh Fruit, Diet Coke/ Coke, Bean to Cup coffee, Breakfast cupboard, Company lunch every month.
- Seasonal social events - we do love a party!
- Fitness Room and training sessions with Oodle's Personal Trainer.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars, by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the biggest retail market in the UK. We are bringing the used-car market bang up to date by building modern, digital, retail processes around what the customer actually needs. Although we primarily provide loans for our customers and link them up with some of the UK’s best car dealers (in one rapid, blink-and-you-miss-it, digital procedure), that is just the start. Our goal is to make buying a car as easy as buying a t-shirt on Amazon. With a glove box full of powerful algorithms (and investment from some of the world’s most reputable financial institutions) we have been building and developing a customer-first, fully integrated digital retail experience inspired by Amazon’s one-click model. We’re not quite there yet, but with our proprietary loan technology, machine learning, and Big Data infrastructure, we’re shooting for the stars.
To help us achieve our ultimate mission to create a best-in-class consumer experience - where our customers reap the benefits - we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, and revel in the ride. We need outstanding people with buckets full of energy, desire, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a fast-paced (and fun) entrepreneurial environment. Everyone at Oodle has an input on how we develop and how we change the game. Does this sound like a company you’d thrive in? Apply today!!