We are looking to expand our amazing Dealer Sales Team!
- Be the voice of Oodle to its Car Dealers by owning queries through to resolution, via inbound calls or emails from Oodle’s Car Dealers or the internal functional teams at Oodle (e.g. Underwriting and Pay Outs)
- Actively chasing deals with dealers, negotiating rate / lend to win Oodle the deal, and get it completed.
- Accountable for a regions volume, working closely with the field Account Manager ensuring the introducers are hitting their targets
- Responsible for educating Dealers’ on how to use our system as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Ensuring that dealers can self-serve through our portal when they have understood Oodle ways of working and process
- Act appropriately in helping dealers to treat customers fairly at all times.
- Pro-actively assist dealers in their interaction with customers to get all the required details from the customer – where the dealer is happy for us to do so.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Ideally Sales experience from within the finance industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to build good rapports and relationships
What we offer;
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Bonus - Based on team and personal sales targets.
- Pension (non-contributory)
- Healthcare with Family cover
- Share Options for Top performers
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Full training and development, including 3 day induction.
- Mentoring scheme
Perks and other extras;
- Paid day off to Volunteer with our nominated charity
- Complimentary Fresh Fruit, Diet Coke/ Coke, Bean to Cup coffee, Breakfast cupboard, Company lunch every month.
- Seasonal social events - including OodleFest our summer party for Oodlers and their families.
- Fitness Room & Oodle Personal Trainer - weekly classes such as Yoga and training meet ups.
- Monday Night Football Team - "OodleForce"
This position works shifts – generally you’ll rotate through them weekly: 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm and 12pm-8pm. You will also need to work one weekend in four, 10am to 6pm (and we give you two days off in the following week). However, we are flexible, should you wish to work more than the one weekend required – lets chat!
For too long car buyers have had to negotiate a confusing, tired and fragmented marketplace that is light years behind other retail sectors. Until now. We are ripping up the rule book and breaking the mould of a lender in the used-car market. Since launching 3 yrs ago the company has seen huge growth and success as it attempts to disrupt the biggest retail market in the UK.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars, by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the biggest retail market in the UK. We are bringing the used-car market bang up to date by building modern, digital, retail processes around what the customer actually needs. We primarily provide loans for our customers and link them up with some of the UK’s best car retailers.
We only hire exceptional individuals to join our team and revel in the ride. We need outstanding people with buckets full of energy, desire, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a fast-paced (and fun) entrepreneurial environment. Everyone at Oodle has an input on how we develop and how we change the game.
We are an extremely fun and outgoing team of just over 250 people, majority of whom all sit in one big open plan office at he Oxford Science Park. We value candidates who have a desire to get their hands dirty and hit the ground running as we bid to change the used-car industry. Ideas are our fuel, so if Oodle sounds like a place where you can help us shape an industry, please send over your details.