At Oodle, we put our users first. The Product Management team works closely with our developers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love.
Working on this greenfield project you will be responsible for the collection strategy and for ensuring the way we handle collections is done in the most efficient way possible. You will spearhead the project to optimise how we process Collections and help build a team around you who will be responsible for our portfolio which is currently at £500million and is set to hit a £1billion in 2020.
As the first Product Manager in Manchester, you will be looking at the way the agents work and where they spend their time to make their lives more efficient whilst implementing the business strategy as well as operational strategy.
● Launch products on a regular basis.
● Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
● You will work closely with our collections team to understand their needs
● Engage closely with the engineering team to help figure out the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
● Define the strategy for collections and how they contact customers.
● Suggest tools which will make processes more efficient
What we are looking for from you;
● Product management or related experience.
● Experience in Consumer Lending
● Experience developing digital products and technologies.
● BA/BSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
● You will have experience with managing products for software developers and development experience using various desktop and mobile app frameworks.
● A strong understanding of Product Tools and which ones will be more efficient
● Proven ability to achieve strategic goals in a creative and dynamic environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organisational and analytical abilities
● Heavily data-driven and able to analyse data in detail
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars, by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the second biggest retail market in the UK. Traditionally car buyers have had to negotiate a confusing, tired and fragmented marketplace that is light years behind other retail sectors. Until now. We’re bringing a new approach to the used car market; bringing it up to speed by building a modern, digital, retail process centered around our customers.
Since launching three years ago we’ve seen huge growth and success, employing over 300 people and witnessed 500% growth in 2018 alone which is a trajectory we’re set to continue as we bring exciting new products to the market! As we scale, we need exceptional people who will relish the challenge and enjoy the ride to join us. People with buckets full of energy, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a dynamic, fun and ambitious environment. When you join Oodle, you directly input on how we develop and how we change the game.