An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor as we look to expand our growing, customer focused teams. If you are looking for the chance to develop your career and knowledge base with one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the area, then look no further. Here at Oodle we pride ourselves on doing the best we can, and in order to continue to deliver this exceptional level of service we need the very best people who have the desire to contribute to this amazing journey. If this is you, please read on:
What you’ll be doing
- You will use your positive attitude, solution focused mindset, and top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your customers' day
- Assist with inbound and outbound calls from Oodle Customers
- Provide an awesome and friendly customer experience.
- Negotiating payments and/or arrangements
- Ensuring accurate information is captured through all means of communication
- Meeting targets with a potential bonus based on performance and contributions to the business
What are we looking for in our Oodle employee?
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to speak in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- A positive and self-motivated attitude
- Ability to work closely within a team
- Ability to effectively deal with difficult and complex telephone conversations whilst remaining calm
- Someone who thinks outside the box and is forthcoming with great new ideas
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience working in a highly targeted environment
- Prior customer service experience, ideally telephone based
- Prior experience in a sales orientated environment
Why Join Oodle:
- Supportive management and co-workers
- Opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career
- Excellent career progression opportunities, working with a broad operations team.
We offer a competitive salary, pension, healthcare, a bonus scheme, share options and 25 days paid leave. This position works shifts – there are two and you will rotate through them weekly: 9am-5pm and 12-8pm. You will also need to work one Saturday and Sunday in four, 10am to 6pm (and we give you two days off in the following week.)
This is not a typical 9 to 5 culture, but we do value work life balance. We have a fridge full of diet coke, a cupboard full of bagels & cereal, and a monthly company lunch. Extramural activities include early morning fitness sessions, Yoga, a Monday night football team (OodleForce) and a Tough Mudder team, we also have an Oodle personal trainer! We have regular social events and hold OodleFest in July – a truly memorable party in a field for all Oodle employees and their families.
Oh and we support you with a days paid leave to volunteer for your chosen charity, a new initiative we are very proud of.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars, by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the biggest retail market in the UK. We are bringing the used-car market bang up to date by building modern, digital, retail processes around what the customer actually needs. Although we primarily provide loans for our customers and link them up with some of the UK’s best car dealers (in one rapid, blink-and-you-miss-it, digital procedure), that is just the start. Our ultimate goal is to make buying a car as easy as buying a t-shirt on Amazon. With a glove box full of powerful algorithms (and investment from some of the world’s most reputable financial institutions) we have been building and developing a customer-first, fully integrated digital retail experience inspired by Amazon’s one-click model. We’re not quite there yet, but with our proprietary loan technology, machine learning, and Big Data infrastructure, we’re shooting for the stars.
To help us achieve our ultimate mission to create a best-in-class consumer experience - where our customers reap the benefits - we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. And revel in the ride. We need outstanding people with buckets full of energy, desire, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a fast-paced (and fun) entrepreneurial environment. Everyone at Oodle has an input on how we develop and how we change the game.