Are you an experienced Securitisation Analyst looking to take the driving seat in a fast-growing Fintech company in Oxford? If so, Oodle would love to speak to you!
What You’ll Be Doing
Sitting within the vibrant Finance Team in our impressive HQ in Oxford you will be working closely with the Head of Capital Markets and Funding Solutions. You will be fully involved in all aspects of structuring and managing the Funding, Cash and Liquidity Management within Oodle. This role will allow you to participate in all areas of corporate treasury which relate in some way to securitisation which is Oodle’s main funding approach. You will develop a significant understanding of liquidity and funding management for a speciality finance lender.
● Portfolio Management and Reporting
● Production, presentation and review off monthly servicer and investor reports for all of Oodle’s funding programs
● Design and oversight of system and reporting requirements to align with existing and new securitisation regulation
● Monitoring of and reporting of portfolio performance data for intern
● Monitoring day-to-day liquidity requirements – drawdown of warehouse liquidity line and sale of new origination into the warehouse
● Reconciliation and oversight of daily cash sweep
● Liquidity forecasting and stress testing analysis
● Assist with funding projects such as securitisation term ABS issuances or solutions for new products
● Involvement in all aspects of the deal execution process, including structuring, legal documentation, rating agency analysis
● Degree in Maths, Science, Economics or similar field
● 2 – 5 years relevant experience in an Investment Bank, Retail Bank or, Speciality Finance Lender
● Strong experience in a funding, liquidity management or securitisation environment
● Strong risk and control mentality and attention to detail
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and using PowerPoint and Word.
● Strong Excel user with the ability to review and check the complex spreadsheets which the team produces and design changes and improvements for the team to implement.
● Strong analytical mind that can digest complex problems and projects
● Understanding of ABS securitisation is a strong positive
● Team player
● A knowledge of securitisation
● Experience of working within a Treasury function
● Strong Excel modelling skills with VBA knowledge
● Highly resilient to dynamic/intense work environment and complex projects
● Highly focused on delivery with proven track record
● Self-starter. Takes responsibility and needs limited oversight to accomplish projects
● A chance to really disrupt the car finance industry!
● Work with an exceptional team and people within Oodle.
● Work in a contemporary office space.
● Generous compensation package
● 25 days paid leave (plus Bank Holidays)
● Contributory pension.
● Mentoring scheme.
● Private healthcare.