Are you inquisitive with a drive to source and engage the best talent for technology roles? We’re hiring a Technical Recruiter to join our central London office and play an instrumental part in growing Oodle, with 50 hires having been made in our technical teams and our headcount rising from 130 to 300 this year alone!
A Developer’s inbox is a busy place; full of templated reachout messages with little attempt to show that the recruiter has researched the candidate. We want to do things differently and continually find new ways to pique the interest of even the most sought-after technical talent, with a highly personalized and engaging approach. We need you to help us tap into the right talent communities and proactively pipeline candidates for key roles that are shaping how we create a digital customer experience for buying and financing used cars.
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Working with the Recruitment team to intake new roles, gaining in depth knowledge of the technical and cultural requirements for the role and mapping the talent market accordingly
- Building excellent relationships with key stakeholders and Senior Managers
- Sourcing passive talent through a range of channels that go wider than just LinkedIn Recruiter, looking at social media, talent communities such as Meetup and specialist job boards
- Sending highly targeted and personalized reachouts and subsequent re-reachouts where needed to get a response
- Building candidate pools in our Applicant Tracking System and identifying opportunities to engage with talent communities to future proof our recruiting efforts
- Sharing insights on response rates and pipeline activity with key stakeholders and the wider recruitment team
You’ll have a friendly approach to your interactions with candidates and stakeholders alike that reflects Oodle’s brand and tone of voice.
You’ll enjoy staying ahead of the curve with the industry and leveraging data to evaluate the effectiveness of your sourcing strategy, iterating and improving where necessary.
You will also be happy to work independently, closely supported by the rest of our recruitment team who are currently based in Oxford.
What We Offer In Return;
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Pension - non-contributory 8%
- Healthcare with family cover
- Share options for top performers
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Lots of opportunities for training and development
- Mentoring scheme
- Paid day off to volunteer with our nominated charity
- Complimentary fresh fruit, bean to cup coffee, breakfast cupboard, company lunch every month
- Seasonal social events