Are you an experienced Salesforce Administrator in Manchester looking for your next role in a growing Fintech company? We’re looking for our first Salesforce hire in our central Manchester office to work independently, supported by a larger team in our Oxford HQ.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Salesforce system ensuring data quality, developing reports and dashboards, and providing user support. You’ll also gather business requirements, document workflows, provide hands-on configuration, and troubleshoot issues to the team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customisations
- Improve user experience, solve technical issues, invent creative solutions, ensure data cleanliness and data accuracy across the Salesforce.com instance
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Communicate updates, gather requirements, problem solve, and prioritize with Salesforce.com users
- Maintain Advanced Reporting/Dashboards
What We’re Looking For:
- Professional Salesforce.com Administrator experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification highly desirable
- Experience of Salesforce.com Admin work, with a strong focus on workflow, process builder, validation rules, and system integrations
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices
- Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
What We Offer in Return
We have a fantastic culture and a 4.8 rating on Glassdoor to prove it! Whilst we work hard, we have lots of free fruit to keep you going, a fridge full of diet coke, a cupboard full of bagels & cereal, and a company lunch every other Tuesday. Social activities include weekly fitness sessions, a Monday night football team (OodleForce) and a Tough Mudder team. We also hold OodleFest every year in July – a truly memorable party in a field!
We also offer a competitive salary and development opportunities including a mentoring scheme and benefits include private healthcare, a bonus scheme, share options and 25 days paid leave.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars, by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the biggest retail market in the UK. We are bringing the used-car market bang up to date by building modern, digital, retail processes around what the customer actually needs. Although we primarily provide loans for our customers and link them up with some of the UK’s best car dealers (in one rapid, blink-and-you-miss-it, digital procedure), that is just the start. Our ultimate goal is to make buying a car as easy as buying a t-shirt on Amazon. With a glove box full of powerful algorithms (and investment from some of the world’s most reputable financial institutions) we have been building and developing a customer-first, fully integrated digital retail experience inspired by Amazon’s one-click model. We’re not quite there yet, but with our proprietary loan technology, machine learning, and Big Data infrastructure, we’re shooting for the stars.
To help us achieve our ultimate mission to create a best-in-class consumer experience - where our customers reap the benefits - we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. And revel in the ride. We need outstanding people with buckets full of energy, desire, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a fast-paced (and fun) entrepreneurial environment. Everyone at Oodle has an input on how we develop and how we change the game.