Are you experienced in information security systems looking for your next role in Oxford? We’re hiring for an Information Security Analyst to administer, prioritise, monitor and conduct business as usual Information Security activities in line with the technical and business strategy of the company and in line with Information Security industry best practice.
In This Role, You Will:
- Review and assess information security events and logs, investigate and resolve any security events as they arise.
- Monitor and administer the various security tools of the company estate.
- Regularly audit servers, network equipment, physical environments, products, applications, systems, procedures and end-user devices.
- Perform Risk Assessments and Risk Treatment Plans
- Liaise with the projects, architecture, development and operations teams to ensure security is built in by design
- Initiate, coordinate and implement IT security projects
- Evaluate customers suppliers and license arrangements from a data security perspective
- Create, publish and maintain information security policies, documentation, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Produce and present cost/benefit analyses and management level reporting
- Proven experience with information security systems and processes
- Security certifications, preferred (CISSP, CISM, CISMP, CEH, Security+ GSEC, CREST)
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows platforms, Scripting, Azure Active Directory / Office 365
- Understanding / experience of as many as possible of: IDS / IPS, patching tools and procedures, vulnerability management, SIEM, penetration test and remediation, user access management, LAMP stack (CentOS), OWASP vulnerabilities, Cisco Meraki
- Knowledge of information security frameworks - for example one or more of ISO-27001, SANS-20 Critical Security Controls
- Ability to work autonomously; to understand what is necessary and also the constraints - and manage workload accordingly
- Have a passion for information security and keep up-to-date in this fast-moving world
- Takes ownership and responsibility; works well individually and within a team
- Good written and verbal skills, able to translate concepts into terms accessible to both technical and non-technical people; and to present it
What You'll Get in Return
We are a deeply fun and outgoing team. We value the desire to get our hands dirty and waste no time as we bid to change the used-car industry. We work hard to provide an extraordinary place to work, and to look after our employees.
Oh, and we also offer a best-in-class salary, benefits, a bonus scheme, share options and 25 days paid leave.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the second biggest retail market in the UK. Traditionally car buyers have had to negotiate a confusing, tired and fragmented marketplace that is light years behind other retail sectors. Until now. We’re bringing a new approach to the used car market; bringing it up to speed by building a modern, digital, retail process centered around our customers.
Since launching three years ago we’ve seen huge growth and success, employing over 200 people and witnessed 500% growth in 2018 alone which is a trajectory we’re set to continue as we bring exciting new products to the market! As we scale, we need exceptional people who will relish the challenge and enjoy the ride to join us. People with buckets full of energy, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a dynamic, fun and ambitious environment. When you join Oodle, you directly input on how we develop and how we change the game.