We currently have a requirement for an experienced Tier 2 Complaint Handler / Customer Relations Executive to ensure that all complaints, written or verbal, are managed in line with the required deadlines and FCA requirements. The successful candidate will also be able to identify trends and opportunities for service improvement and feed back to the business in order to improve the customer experience and enhance customer retention.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with in a timely, efficient and courteous manner
- To comply with all company procedures and standards
- Monitor and report performance on Service and Quality Commitments
- Carry out regular root cause analysis to provide information on complaints data trends
- To comply with all relevant legislation at all times such as Consumer Credit Act, Money Laundering Act, Data Protection Act, FCA, FOS and the FLA code of practice
- Provide support, advice and guidance to other departments across the business and the dealer network in order to achieve Quality Commitments
- Regularly liaise with the dealer network to review open merchandise/satisfactory quality complaints and discuss actions required
- To be involved in the decision-making process and being able to communicate this effectively
- Dealing with sensitive issues in a polite and professional manner
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of commercial relationships
ESSENTIAL CORE SKILLS
- Experience of complaints handling is required especially within the Consumer/Asset Finance sector and familiarity with the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Excellent telephone, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and decision-making ability
On a personal level, you will need to be pro-active, resilient, able to prioritize under pressure, enthusiastic, energetic and strong attention to detail.
What we are looking for in an Oodle Complaint handler;
- Excellent telephone manner including the ability to sensitively engage with vulnerable and / or distressed customers
- Strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including experience in writing free-form letters to a high standard
- Good understanding and application of grammar, punctuation and correct spelling
- Proven ability to deal professionally and confidently with people at all levels and to ensure the customer always feels valued and is treated fairly
- Proficiency in working with MS Office applications
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure, to tight deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail
- Desire to continue personal development in order to improve performance by enhancing knowledge, skills and experience
- Open to feedback with a positive attitude towards continuous personal development
What we offer in return;
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus
- Pension (non contributory)
- Healthcare with Family cover
- Share Options for Top performers
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 3-day induction in our Oxford HQ (Travel and Accommodation paid)
- Full training and development
- Mentoring scheme
Perks and other extras;
- Paid day off to Volunteer with our nominated charity
- Complimentary Fresh Fruit, Diet Coke/ Coke, Bean to Cup coffee, Breakfast cupboard.
- Company lunch every month.
- Seasonal social events
Oodle Finance is a dynamic consumer lending FinTech business based in Oxford. with offices in London and Manchester. Built on technology, operational excellence and consumer innovation, our vision is to bring transparent and efficient lending products to everyone. We are technology driven - built on proprietary credit underwriting algorithms, market leading customer service, loyalty and rewards schemes. Oodle is a unique brand that aims to redefine the relationship between borrowers and lenders, and is supported by capital from one of the world’s leading investment companies.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, a bonus scheme, share options and 25 days paid leave. We also have a fridge full of diet coke, a cupboard full of bagels & cereal, and a monthly company lunch. We have regular social events and hold OodleFest in July – a truly memorable party in a field for all Oodle employees and their families.